Chapter Thirty

Thirtieth Chapter Guys!! The outfit is when she's at the crime scene, so before then she is still in the outfit from the previous chapter.

"You certainly are well informed, though I can't work out how. Stiles is some how keeping those facts locked away" Void's head tilts and I smirk challengingly. 

"My mate is more powerful than most think." I circle him, the nogitsune circling me also. The air is thick with silent challenges, something that I can't help but let fire me up. 

"Mate....so that answer's one question." His eyes light with curiosity and I signal for him to continue. "The bond's so strong even I'm affected by it."

"I assume you have a plan, feel like sharing?" I smile sweetly making him chuckle coldly. 

"No but I would be more than happy to hear you share sweetheart." We stop circling each other and Void walks closer, he gently wraps his cold hand around my wrist and pulls me closer. "We could do great things together, I can feel the power coming off you in waves. But alas it seems we may have to do this another time, we have company."

I turn my head slightly to see Lucifer and the Detective watching, Void's right, they're not a part of this.

"You are lovely though." Void's hand trails across my cheek and I roll my eyes, grabbing his hand tightly. 

"I'm taken, get the hint." I let my eyes glow red for a moment as a warning, before I release his wrist. 

"I'm happy to share." He smirks and I resist the urge to break his leg, I don't know what will hurt Stiles.

"Another time Void, don't get into trouble." I walk away, getting out my phone.

"Jeremiah, we need to move the plan forward."

************************

I step over the corpse with disinterest, my shoe crushing the black fly that comes out of the corpse. It's adorable how Void thought going on a massacre in a night club would effect me, I guess Stile's really has been hiding information from him. 

"LAPD put your hands up?" Oh Detective Decker, did she think I did this? I am wearing the coat I was in at the hotel, so I guess she does think I killed these drunken mortals.

"I'm simply just observing the bodies, no harm being done here." I don't turn around as I kick one of the bodies gently. 

"You are wanted on several charges, now turn around." God she's so demanding. 

I slowly turn around and pull my hood down, a small smirk making it's way onto my face at the pure shock on Detective Decker's face. Lucifer just looks mildly impressed.

"You..."

"Yes it does come at a surprise doesn't it Detective?" I look at my nails in disinterest as she gets out her gun and points it at me. I look to Lucifer with a tilt of my head. "Perhaps the dearest Detective should realise the truth now?"

"What truth? Lucifer?" 

I roll my shoulders and a red shimmer passes over my body, my hair returns to it's brunette locks with red highlights. I feel my magic stretch out around me, the corpses behind me turning to dust.

"There that should cause enough problems." I start to walk to the exit when I hear the shot of a gun. I spin round and catch the bullet, clicking my tongue in disapproval. "That wasn't very nice."

"One question." Lucifer finally speaks up and I wave my hand impatiently for him to continue. "Your name?" 

"Ellie Gilbert. It's not on the system but I know why you've asked Lucifer, I only just found out myself." I self consciously rub my left arm, ignoring the look of confusion on the Detective's face. "This was a pleasure but I have a fox to deal with, so if you don't mind..."

I walk out of the building after throwing up a shield to mute the incessant Detective, and I walk over to Jeramiah. 

"Void's work?" He asks as I get in his car. 

"You guessed it, though I'm disappointed he didn't snuff somebody more exciting. A bunch of dead strippers and middle aged men is rather cliché." I yawn and Jeramiah starts up the car. 

"Well perhaps you can give him a list of improvements, a list of more interesting people to kill." He turns to me with a grin and I smile rolling my eyes. 

"Perhaps."

***************

Klaus rips out another throat as Kai drains the magic from several witches around him, neither stopping for anything. Kol rips the spine out of everything in sight, Caroline lazily throwing off brand shoes through the hearts of the last remaining witches.

From atop the Salvatore's Boarding House, Thomas looks down at the bodies covering every inch of the ground without an inch of remorse in his empty eyes.

"Kill them all."

********************** 

I walk into the warehouse with a sigh, couldn't he of picked somewhere more hospitable? 

"Ellie sweetheart, you're here." Void smirks as he emerges from the shadows. His eyes trail down my body, lingering at the new colour in my hair and I have to resist the urge to shiver. "I like the new look. Did you like my present?"

"It was tedious, if you really are going to kill people just to get at me or impress me, then pick some better prey next time." I hide my smirk at the surprised tilt of his head and I use my magic to make a comfy chair appear behind me. I sit down, yet again ignoring the surprised look from Void.

"What are you?" His voice drops to a low murmur as he slowly stalks closer.

"Something you haven't seen before evidently but I will give you one piece of the puzzle, I'm a doppelganger." I look up at he comes to a stop in front of me, something electrifies the air and I can tell somethings changed. "You've made a deal with Stiles haven't you?"

"How can you tell?" There's a slight mocking ring in Void's voice but I don't take it personally.

"He's my mate, I know how his mind works. Plus I can feel it in the air, somethings changed." 

"Two points to the doppelganger." 

I stand up, my hand on his chest pushing him back slightly and he wraps his long cold fingers gently around my wrist. Looking him in the eyes, I find there is more than the empty cold void that once resided there.

"The deal Void, what was the deal?" Void smirks at my words, pulling me closer to his firm chest. He leans his mouth down to my ear and I can feel his lips brushing my skin.

"Stiles and I have become one."