Chapter Five

1 month and three weeks until the crash.

I've been messing with the originals for a week now and surprisingly I feel bad, so I've sort of stopped...well I've disappeared from their phones.

From Slater :-

New York Warehouse, 54th street

To Slater :-

I've protected your apartment. Stay there, they'll be after you.

Ah that's good news.

(I live in Britain so I don't know if this is a legit address or anything so I'm sorry if it isn't)

'Caroline' I ask her as I walk up to her in school.

'Ellie' She asks grinning and I shake my head fondly at her.

'Wanna go to New York?' I ask and she jumps up and down excited.

'Yes!!'

I grab her hand and call a cab to take us to the airport.

'Now?' She asks shocked and I just nod my head.

Thomas is going to be pissed but he would never let me go if he knew what I intended to do.

We quickly get on a flight as soon as we get to the airport and soon we are in another cab to the warehouse.

'Where are we going Ellie?' Caroline asks curiously and I'm amazed at her trust in me.

'To help some people'

From Thomas :-

Where are you?

I waited for you after school but the office said you've skipped.

My magic can't track you, what are you up to Ellie?

I sigh and quickly type a reply.

To Thomas :-

I'm with Caroline, I'm safe and I'll be back tonight I promise.

Xx

We soon get to the warehouse and I happily skip inside, finding the coffins immediately.

'Ellie.....?' Caroline questions and I smile.

'We are going to free a certain bunch of Originals' I say smiling.

I open the coffins apart from Original Bitch's and I happily bring some humans in, while Caroline stares at the Originals with curiosity.

'Stay here and do not run or scream' I command the humans, ah it's wonderful what a little bit of magic can do.

I go over to the Originals coffins and pull out all of the daggers happily, when I reach the bitches coffin I tap it and it disappears.

'Why did I need to come?' Caroline asks quietly.

'Moral support' I say giving her a shaky smile, I leave a note on Kol's coffin and I grab Caroline quickly leaving.

~~~

We get home rather quickly, despite the little detour I made and after Caroline goes home I go to the Tree House to find the present I left for myself.

To Niklaus :-

I'd go check on your siblings if I were you.

- E

To Elijah :-

I've released your siblings, you'll find them at New York Warehouse 54th street.