OHOM Finale

Jungkook was scared to go back at first, but Jimin had assured him that he'll always stay by his side as they go to school

Jungkook was scared to go back at first, but Jimin had assured him that he'll always stay by his side as they go to school. He wouldn't let the younger, even if he goes to the restroom. Jungkook laughed at that, but he knew how serious Jimin can be, and he knew he totally meant that. Jungkook takes a deep breath, feeling someone hold his hand.

He looks at his hands and sees it intertwined with Jimin's. He looks up and is met with Jimin's eyes. The older smiled at him, winking. Jungkook smiles back and they walked in, hand in hand. Everyone looked at their way and started gossiping. Jungkook looks at Jimin and sees him nod.

They are then met with Jungkook's ex, the last person he wanted to see this morning. Jungkook sighs, looking down. Jimin, on the other hand, rolls his eyes.
"Come on, Kookie" Jimin says as they were about to leave. But then he spots Jungkook's ex about to grab him.

"Don't touch my boyfriend" Jimin says sternly, glaring at Jungkook's ex. But he wasn't listening, so Jimin pushed him. Jungkook grabbed Jimin, not wanting a fight to happen, especially when it's very early and they're inside the school.
"You're lucky" Jimin says as he immediately calmed down from Jungkook just looking at him. They continued their walk to their class, ignoring everyone.

After a few weeks, Jungkook's ex ended up getting expelled. It was because Jungkook had reported him for ruining his locker. Luckily, the principal had immediately listened to him.

Jungkook stared at Jimin and smiled.
"You're cute" Jimin says and Jungkook giggles.
"You're cute too" Jungkook says and Jimin huffs.

"I love you"

"I love you too"