OHOM 4

Jungkook laid on his bed as he stared at his apartment ceiling

Jungkook laid on his bed as he stared at his apartment ceiling. It was so quiet, the only thing you could hear is his wall clock moving it's arms and showing what time it is. Jungkook had been staring at the ceiling for 5 minutes now. He continued to think about what he had just almost heard awhile ago.

He wanted to know what they really meant. He turned to his side and sees his boyfriend. He came home in a different perfume again. It was so weird, but then again he had said he had bought a new one. He sighs and turned back around to stare at the ceiling.

"I can't believe this" He whispers, groaning.
"You wouldn't hide something for me, right? You told me we should trust each other with our secrets, I had told you so many secrets but then you're saying anything" Jungkook says, sighing as he caressed the other's face.

He pouts, staring at his boyfriend's face before kissing him on his nose.
"I love you... I hope your not doing anything that would hurt me" Jungkook says, smiling. He closes his eyes as he hugged the other.

Jungkook sat on his chair. He must be very unlucky. He looked around the place, sighing.
"I can't believe this" He says and watches as each and everyone started leaving without any instructions. He watches and looked around and decided to follow them. He reaches the hallway and sees someone fighting with people standing nearby.

He squints his and gasps as soon as he sees who it is. He ran to them and stopped their fight.
"Hey! What the fuck are you two doing?" Jungkook says and grabbed his boyfriend. But as soon as his boyfriend stood up, he pushed Jungkook immediately. Jungkook is shocked and got even more shocked as soon as he saw it.