OHOM 13

What really happened? Why is Jimin so enraged? Well, this is the reason

What really happened? Why is Jimin so enraged? Well, this is the reason. The guy, Jungkook's ex, was given a chance to talk. Jungkook let him, he thought it would give them both some kind of closure and have an agreement on not bothering each other anymore. So, they had a talk.

"Jungkook" The other says and Jungkook stared at him, emotionless and quiet. His ex sighs, smiling a little.
"Why are you not talking? Isn't this what you wanted? You kept on bothering me with this, but you're here quiet" Jungkook says, scoffing. He shook his head, rolling his eyes.

"Okay, okay..." The other says and Jungkook crosses his arms, raising his brow as he waited for what he's about to say.
"I still like you" He says and Jungkook scoffs. On the outside, he looks like he doesn't care, but on the inside, he's having a crisis. This guy is making him confused and he doesn't know what would happen to him.

This is what he always wanted to say to him to the point he doesn't stop bothering him? To tell him he still likes him after playing and hurting his feelings? Unbelievable. Jungkook glared at him, shaking his head.
"This is what you've always wanted to tell me? This is the shit you wanted to say that you kept on bothering me? I can't believe I gave you the chance, my fucking goodness... I'm done... No, I'm not going to go back to you, if that's what you wanted" Jungkook says, scoffing as he got up from his seat and walked out of the cafe.

Jimin stared at Jungkook's ex with so much anger that if looks could kill, the guy would be dead by now.
"I just told him what I really wanted to tell him" Jungkook's ex says, rolling his eyes.

"Jungkook had told you so many times to leave him alone, and you decided to put him back to the place he had gotten out already... I can't believe a guy like you exists!"

 I can't believe a guy like you exists!"