OHOM 14

And after that, a fight happened

Jimin glared at Jungkook's ex as they sat at the principal's office. The principal talked to them, explained to them what will happen. They were forced to tell what was the reason for the fight. Jimin didn't want to as he wanted to have Jungkook out of this problem as he didn't even do anything. He was just defending him. Both of them received a warning and luckily not a suspension.

They were told to leave one at a time to make sure no fights will happen again. Jimin is finally out of the office as soon as Jungkook's ex had walked out with a teacher watching. Both of them is given an early dismissal and is told to have a detention the next morning. Jimin decided to go Jungkook's house.

Jimin finally arrived at Jungkook's house. He removed his helmet and placed it down on his motorcycle and took his keys. He walked to the door, knocking. The door is then opened after a few seconds. And as soon as the door opened, Jungkook let out a gasp as he sees Jimin's state.

"Hyung! What happened to you?!" Jungkook asks as he let the older in.
"Your ex happened" Jimin says, sighing.
"What? You fought with him?" Jungkook asks, frowning as he grabbed his first aid kit.
"I know you told me not to worry about him, but I just couldn't see you so sad" Jimin says, sighing.

"Aish, your so stubborn" Jungkook says and damped the cotton that has alcohol on Jimin's wound. The older let out a wince as the younger glared at him.
"That's what you get for not listening to me" Jungkook says, scoffing. Jimin pouts, groaning.
"Aish" Jungkook says and put ointment on the wound.

"That hurts!"

"You deserve that for not listening"