For the Future of Pirates!

Hey all of you! Hope you enjoy the recent story chapter this and as for many request i have to obliged to you who are fans of this crossover and that being said. Lets get started!

But first here are some reminders....

Narration and Bounty

Thinking

"Talking"

Shouting

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Italy...
Time: 2-3 years before the current time

*In a courtyard of a mansion a young teen boy was seen panting with several bruises on the grounds. standing before him was a muscular armed Blonde man with stitches on his face as his face was all in anger as he shouted*

???: "Get up! Is that all you can do!?" *The man explained as he was very loud... His body was filled with veins... as he was wearing a collar on his neck.. It seems he didn't come here willingly. As a laughter can be heard as she said*

Duciena: "Now now~ Muscular.. Thats no way to treat Y/n like that after all.... Your failed ego trying to overthrow and get rid of my Family has lead you to a life of servitude like a dog you are..." *The woman smiled as Muscular created an angry scowl on his face.. Looking at the woman as she had an evil grin.*

He would then jokingly said.. with an eager smile.. As he clasped his hand together and said*

Muscular: "Heh but that doesn't stop me from killing him then huh!" *He said thinking he might have a leverage against Duiciena however.. that proven to be mistaken as he quickly was sent on the ground and he screamed in pain as veins were appearing on her forehead.*

*She started to slightly laugh

*She started to slightly laugh.. as she began to step on his back and repeatedly began to smash his back stomping on it as Muscular colar turned red indicating his quirk has been dampened as she said*

Duiciena: "Really.... When has the last person ever try to threaten my family..... Hmmm i remember now..."

*Suddenly an immense pain as muscular arm quickly went backward as it began to twist and bend him all around he looked shocked how did she... even when was the time to His arms started to contradict one another as his skin began to turn purple.*

Muscular: "GRAAHHHH!" *His screams turn as blood began to pour.. as if his hands were being squeeze as she would kick him launching him back. and with the words she said to him*
Duiciena: "If you try to do that ever again... Ill have your other eye~" *She said in a very sickening tone.. as Muscular was now afraid seeing this as Y/n looked at his adoptive mother and Boss... as he went over and told her*

Y/n: "Im sorry! Mistress I'll do better next time i promise!" *He said bowing before Duiciena showing his loyalty to her..*

While Duiciena was looking over at him she would have a neutral face... as she looked over at him with a show of no emotion.

Flashback Ended
Before The Blacksword Pirates arrival

A grey haired man was seen sitting at his quarters standing over a mirror inspecting himself... As he was admiring his new look and battle scar against Muscular all those years with Duiciena..*

???: "Its been a while eh? Look how you've grown" *A raspy voice of an older man said... As Y/n went wide eye as he turned around to see none other than..* "Such a shame we couldn't see that swords mans face again he had an amazing talent"