The Usopp Follower's Strike!

Hey all of you! Hope you enjoy the recent story chapter this and as for many request i have to obliged to you who are fans of this crossover and that being said. Lets get started!

But first here are some reminders....

Narration and Bounty

Thinking

"Talking"

Shouting

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somewhere in the Village of New Beginnings Hospital.. Screaming were heard it seems our group has been dealing with a problem regarding one of their own... Monkey D. Luffa. Great Great Grand daughter of the Navy Hero Garp was dealing with the shock of her life..

Y/n: "You Idiot!" *As he grabbed luffa and said* "Why did you eat it!?"
Luffa: "I dont know! I was just hungry. I didnt know it would give me powers!?

As Y/n held her down with very suprised face as he was worried now that the heroes might target her and try to experiment on her. knowing that devil fruits should not even be able to be known throughout the world and only a few who knows it.*

Y/n: "That fruit is called a devil fruit more specifically the Gomu Gomu no mi.. It has the ability to make your body rubbery and allow you to stretch and the down side is you will not be able to swim!"
Luffa: "EH!? NO Way!?"

Y/n: "IDIOT!"

*As Y/n screams filled with frustration as the party went on until everything calmed down. As the other 2 crew members sweat drop at the fact of how their captain's maturity sometimes... Like at all from a cold fighter to a very childish like behavior. The Mind of Y/n is certainly confusing to most.*

Somewhere at an alleyway

Several dark hooded figures merge from the crowd and headed inside a dark alley. Where they have opened a hidden entrance... After pulling some kind of mechanism. Once there they have started to go head down across.

Steps can be heard... each following from the last and the shifting of the gears in the machinery were doing overtime after placing them inside the chamber and removing those who don't have anymore visitors... Whoever build this must been a good architect after all.

Once they finished heading down inside was a room filled with hooded figures and at the center was a podium and across themselves wore an iron mask and the meeting between the Usopp followers have struck

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Once they finished heading down inside was a room filled with hooded figures and at the center was a podium and across themselves wore an iron mask and the meeting between the Usopp followers have struck.

???: "Greetings to all the fellow members of our fellowship against the Straw Hat Pirates... More specifically Usopp!" *As cheers from hearing the name Usopp after all it was not the first time seeing* "We have much to discuss after the recent break out of tartarus prison including the Villain God known as All for One.... Esdeath heading out to battle the Northern Tribe and lastly Rimuru Tempest causing much of the world becoming the Devil Lord..."

Darkness Rises (Bullied Male Reader x Crossover)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें