The Monkey and Rules of Piracy

Hey all of you! Hope you enjoy the recent story chapter this and as for many request i have to obliged to you who are fans of this crossover and that being said. Lets get started!

But first here are some reminders....

Narration and Bounty

Thinking

"Talking"

Shouting

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Land of Fiore was home towards the greatest magicians in the whole world 2nd only towards Rimuru City where S Class Mage Scarlet Erza now resides as well as the home of the Fairy Tail Guild.

After receiving the news of the Tartarus Prison break the magic Council has decided to increase their security across the region as everyone was starting to get anxious but that didn't stop them from being able to live more freely since the rise of other more pirates crews have also started to form around the world to follow the footsteps of the Black sword pirates. Now the World's government has been struggling now more then ever.

Somewhere in a village a raven haired girl was seen heading home back to her village as she was wearing Union Academy uniform. With a scar on her left eye. Her name was Monkey D. Luffa! the great great grand daughter of Monkey D. Garp.. However she is also the  Grand Daughter of the previous Pirate King Monkey D. Luffy

Luffa: "Ah

Luffa: "Ah..... School was so boring... I hope Onii-chan prepared some Meat..." *As she would eventually arrive at her village to see a crowd and they were muttering about something as she was confused until she saw her Onii chan lying on the ground bleeding and saw an armored red hair looking at one of his swords as she would pick it up.

Luffa: "Oni?... ONII CHAN!" *She went towards her brother as she held him over... and she was shock to see * "How... please don't leave me! Your the only one i have left...." *as she would stand up and carried him as they both ran leaving her brothers sword to be picked up by none other than Erza scarlet.