Imperium! Clash of Champions!

Hey all of you! Hope you enjoy the recent story chapter this and as for many request i have to obliged to you who are fans of this crossover and that being said. Lets get started!

But first here are some reminders....

Narration and Bounty

Thinking

"Talking"

Shouting

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Downtown Fiore

As the smoke cleared the 3 Fairy Mages prepared to fight against the newely improved doomfist... Standing over them menacingly his gauntlet emanating a fiery orange color that resembles of Natsu dragon slayer magic... And they also sense it aswell.

Gildarts: "What the hell did you do to Natsu you monster!" *Gildarts looking over at their enemy as he was prepared to fight him at any cost aswell as Erza who was in her Heaven's wheel armor shocked seeing doomfist with Natsu aura..*

Doomfist: "It's a little concoction i created.. you see.." *As he would held his metallic gauntlet up revealing 3 bright lights one filled with the fiery orange color, another with  a light green color swirling across and another a light blue who was trying to get away.* "I stole these powers to further improve my own... You all rely on fancy magic never even considered hard work... except for you"

*He points at Erza Scarlet  who was shocked a bit as she gritted her teeth and said in a very serious tone.*

Erza: "What do you want..." *He then pointed to him and then back at her and he heard her issue a challenge.*
Doomfist: "I challenge you to a duel.... Whoever wins... survives and be remembered as a true champion... and whoever loses... will be forgotten like their history." *he started approaching as he summoned a magic circle.. As all of his fallen comrades started rising from the ground and their injuries replenishing.*

Cana: "What the hell.. He healed them all... all of our hard work on subduing them.."
Council Knight: "This bastard.... HAAHH!"

*The knight charged at doom fist intending to atleast get a cut was seen looking at a bright light as he saw him opening his gauntlet and a fiery orange glow appeared and said*

Doomfist: "Devil's Grip!" *As a wave of fire was seen sprouting across the gauntlet and onto doomfist. And charged towards the knight with an intent to take his head, The knights eyes flash onto his life and choices... regretting his decision.  Gildarts quickly used his magic ability crush to push the knight out of the way creating a wave of destruction all around them causing the terrain to be all cubes.*

*Sending doomfist and his lackeys into the gaps heading to the underground train station below them*

Gildarts: "Canna! Get outta here.. This area is not safe across... " *A large gauntlet was seen sprouting from the ground as it grabbed onto Gildarts leg and with a wide eye... he was seen dragged underneath leaving a large hole that people can jump in as Erza looked at canna and said*

Erza: "Move now.. its me that he wants...Warn the others..... and tell them to find natsu and grey!" *She said as she began to head down to help gildarts face this dangerous foe that had cause them to be in this situation.*