Timeless Masterpiece

After losing to Sakayanagi in the final exam, I play with her in the library.

I beat her because the position that Horikita left me was at an advantage compared to what Hashimoto had. Even then, it was a relatively hard fought battle. If I had made one mistake, it'd be the equivalent to a blunder.

Walking back to the dorms, I realized. This past year has been hectic. Going forward, I'll have to be even more careful to avoid expulsion from the new first years.

Today has been very tiring. I turn off my phone in order to not receive any notifications from my classmates.

Then, I go to sleep.

Waking up, I realize my abnormal body conditions. My body seems to have shrunk? No, I've become a baby again. I look up to see a brown haired woman with emerald eyes. Her tears are falling while holding me gently.

Then, I look over and see him. My father and the professor of that place. He seems to be crying as well, what a strange sight.

"Kiyotaka, oh , my sweet Kiyotaka," the brown haired woman says, presumably my mother.

I try to keep my eyes open, but for whatever reason, the fatigue seems to have gotten to me. As I close my eyes, I can see that man smile. I refuse to refer to him as my father, since he's never thought of me as his son.

My eyes flutter open. I'm in a white crib. The wooden walls have Baroque paintings on them. I try to move around, however I can't gather enough power to use my body in any way.

sigh. The masterpiece of the white room reduced to being a sniveling baby. I wonder what he would think of this. Actually, scratch that, he already knows of this. Suddenly, my stomach grumbles. I guess I thought too much, and the thinking has used up too much calories for my body to function properly. (Thinking does burn calories, but not enough to affect you to any significant degree. I just added it cause I was bored)

I hear my mother open the door. I'm not dying from starvation today, then.

She sort of rushes over to me and breastfeeds me.

After that, I feel very drowsy. My current body gets tired easily. She places me back into the crib while giggling. I fall asleep, again.

4 Year Timeskip

I learnt of a couple key changes. For starters, my mother didn't die, and that man didn't start the White Room project. Next, I'm living in the mansion with Matsuo as the family butler. Mr parents seem to have a very close relationship with him.

That man is a politician and, while he doesn't have an extreme amount of wealth, he isn't exactly in poverty.

Lastly, my body is developing at a surprising pace. I learnt to walk quickly and I'm also able to speak.

Preferably, I'll get back to my physical condition from before, if not better. My knowledge was passed down so I need not focus on the pursuit of knowledge and instead on my physical ability. Since my life is relatively normal compared to before, I've had plenty of time to think about what I'll do going forward.

I'll raise my abilities to the best I can in my living conditions right now. The training equipment won't compare to that of the White Room's but I'll have to make do for now. After that, I'll learn about emotions and live a more peaceful life.

"Honey, what should we do about Kiyotaka?" my mother said.

"He should go to kindergarten now. He's at the right age and he needs to make some friends." my father said. I'll begrudgingly consider him as my father, since he isn't the same man as before. However, kindergarten, huh? It isn't of any use to me right now but I can learn about making friends more naturally in a normal environment.