"Why don't you believe me? I ran away in the first place because I thought there was a way to break your curse!"

As soon as she shouted that, the duke bit his mouth instantly.

"You said you went to find a way to break my curse?"

"Yes! And I was locked up in the dungeon in the first place; you think I won't run away if you treated me that way?!"

"That... I'm sorry."

"You think it's enough that now you said sorry?"

"I'm really sorry."

His calm voice brought her back to her senses. Right in front of her, the duke holding the bouquets was looking at Luana with a troubled look. However, the figure was so pretty that she couldn't help but smile faintly.

'What, why do you look pretty in this situation?'

Even though she was annoyed, she could feel her anger dissipating. That's why it's difficult to fight someone handsome.

"Get rid of the watchman now."

"I don't like that thought."

"Well, I don't like it either, though?"

"But I can't do that.."

"If you don't want, what if I'm running away now?"

"Still-"

"No."

Luana insisted firmly with her hands on her waist. The duke sighed and looked down at the bouquets in his arms. He then finally came up with an answer.

"Then I'll stop the raven. Instead, don't go somewhere out of my sight."

"Do you think that makes sense?"

"Otherwise, I won't take away the raven."

"You're so stubborn!"

"That would be you."

The duke responded with a grumpy look. The two stood facing each other for a long time. Luana stepped down first. She doesn't know why she feels so weak just looking at the duke's face when she shouldn't give way like this.

"Then put them on watch only when I go somewhere else."

She thought she could put it up that way. The duke nodded as if he understood. He smiled brightly, and he looked pretty but annoying. Luana just wanted to pinch that smooth cheeks and twist them.

"If only you were a little less pretty!"

The duke seemed to have heard the mumbled words of injustice.

"What do you mean by 'pretty'?"

"Who could it be?"

"Are you talking about me?"

Luana pouted her lips but did not answer. But the duke seemed to have interpreted it on his own. Suddenly he laughed out loud and looked happy. It was the first time she had heard it in her life, but somehow she didn't feel bad. In excitement, he clutched the bouquets Luana had thrown to him.

And at that moment, Luana remembered. The fact that Rio needs to be caught quickly.

"Right! Leo! Let's go get her!"

"Why?"

"I took first place, but you don't love me! So we have to catch Rio with even the slightest potential!"

"I don't want to do that."

"Don't you want to break the curse?"

Luana tugged at the duke's arm. She meant to go fast, but he just walked slowly like a turtle.