[ The Bayou ]

CHAPTER 15[ New Orleans, 2011 ]

CHAPTER 15
[ New Orleans, 2011 ]

Georgia anxiously made her way into The Abattoir, she had never been so bold with Marcel. Yes, they had their bickering but Georgia took 90% of that as a joke. This time she was serious, she had demands. The vampires that littered the courtyard each took turns eying her and Georgia felt like raw meat being dangled in-front of rabid dogs.

"Hey pretty girl, what are you doing here?" The vampire raised an eyebrow, stepping closer to the young witch.

"I'm looking for Marcel, can you get him for me?"

He chuckled, veins beginning to appear beneath his eyes. "Sure, if you do something for me"

She scoffed, deciding to call out for Marcel instead. He emerged from a room and stood tall up upon the balcony. On seeing her, his features lightened. "Back off, she's off limits. But something tells me you wouldn't stand a chance against her Thomas"

He jumped from the balcony, appearing before her. "What's up?"

"Can we talk? It's about D?" She sighed, looking up at the vampire.

"Darling, we've been there before. You know I can't-"

At that, the vampire - Thomas - suddenly fell to the floor, both Marcel and Georgia turned in shock. While Klaus and Elijah stood proudly with the vampires limp body at their feet.

Klaus smirked. "Good evening! I'd also like a word."

"What do you think you're doing? You brought them here G? I'm on your side" Marcel turned to her, raising an eyebrow.

Georgia quickly shook her head. "No I swear"

"We've come here for the girl. Give her to us, or we kill everyone here... starting with you." Elijah demanded, refusing to look at the young witch stood by Marcel.

"You two got a lot of nerve, coming into my home and making demands." Marcel scoffed, while Georgia stood quietly, fearful this situation would become hostile.

A fake smile was plastered across Klaus' face. "Your home, is it?"

"The girl! I will not ask again." Elijah snapped.

"I assume you're talking about Hayley? Yea high?" He gestured. "dark hair, bitchy attitude? Who is she, anyway?"

"She's an old friend. You know how sentimental I am about old friends." Klaus warned.

"Well, I ain't got her. And before you start whining, I did pay her a little visit earlier tonight. I was feeling nostalgic, so I took a trip out to the plantation where I used to be a slave. And, imagine my surprise when I realized that the Original family of vampires had taken up residence. Your girl, Hayley, answered the door, we exchanged hellos, that was it. You don't believe me? Look around. Hell, I'll even help you find her. But the question that I'd ask is: if Hayley isn't here, then where is she?"