[ The Revelation ]

CHAPTER 3 [ New Orleans, 2011 ]

CHAPTER 3
[ New Orleans, 2011 ]

"No. It's impossible." Klaus stared at Elijah, silently begging for an "I got you" moment.

"I said the same thing myself." Elijah's words cut out any suspicion of tomfoolery.

Klaus chuckled. "This is a lie. You are all lying. Vampires cannot procreate."

"But werewolves can. Magic made you a vampire, but you were born a werewolf." Sophie interjected, as the other witches remained silent. Georgia usually was one to speak, especially if it meant pissing off a few other witches, but the originals frightened her, especially their lack of respect for human life and Klaus' disregard for his own child, terrified her even more.

"You're the Original hybrid, the first of your kind. And this pregnancy is one of nature's loopholes." Sophie stated at the hybrid.

Klaus remained stoic before leaping towards Hayley in a sudden outburst "You've been with someone else, admit it!"

"Hey, I've spent days held captive in a freaking alligator bayou because they think that I'm carrying some magical miracle baby. Don't you think I would've fessed up if it wasn't yours?" The young wolf snapped.

"My sister gave her life to perform the spell she needed to confirm this pregnancy. Because of Jane-Anne's sacrifice, the lives of this girl and her baby are now controlled by us." Georgia looked around, questioning if she was the only one unaware of this, and to no surprise it appeared she was.

"We can keep them safe or we can kill them. If you don't help us take down Marcel, so help me, Hayley won't live long enough to see her first maternity dress."

"Wait, what?" Hayley's eyes widened, as Elijah stepped forward.

"Enough of this. If you want Marcel dead, he's dead. I'll do it myself." He reasoned, placing his hands within his pockets.

Sophie shook her head. "No. We can't, not yet. We have a clear plan that we need to follow, and there are rules."

Elijah quickly glanced toward Klaus, sensing Sophie's words would earn a reaction.

"How dare you command me, threaten me, with what you wrongfully perceive to be my weaknesses. This is a pathetic deception. I won't hear any more lies." He snapped, before beginning to rush out of the mausoleum before Elijah called him back.

"Niklaus!... Listen."

The hybrid turned, as he heard the faint heartbeat of his unborn child, looking at Hayley, his brother and the witches within the tomb, searching for a hint of magic or trickery.

Klaus' face dropped. "Kill her and the baby. What do I care?"

"Screw this. I'm out of here!" Hayley groaned, beginning to follow Klaus when the witch, Agnes blocked her path.