𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎

Começar do início

There was three Decepticon's ships coming towards us.

"Shit." I whispered.

"Everybody hide!" Epps yelled to us and then we started to move. People hide behind the bigger pillars, shelves and even the tables.

I crawled on the floor behind a pillar. I sat on the floor and i didn't even breath. Sam and Carly were behind me and i was "upper level" with Epps.

I looked down but i saw a Decepticon ship flying and looking inside the building

I looked down but i saw a Decepticon ship flying and looking inside the building. The ship kept those creepy cybertron technology noises that made my skin freeze. I thought that it was okay but then the glass shattered and the Decepticon jumped inside the building. I heard Carly getting scared and i really hoped that he didn't hear that.

I looked at Epps and at this moment we all could be dead. Epps was planning to do something and i just shook my head because that was gonna be a bad idea.

"Go, go." Epps whispered over me to his friend who pushed one of the chairs down and the Decepticon followed the chairs with his gaze and then suddenly, Epps threw a smaller granade down at the Decepticon and it blowed up.

Run!" Epps yelled so loud so that everyone could hear him. We started to run up and i tried to get up from the floor.

"Cover fire!" Epps yelled and we started to shoot the Decepticon but it rolled right behind us and shoot a missile.

"Shoot the glass! Jump out of the window!" Epps yelled.

"I know i'm crazy but you fucking serious?!!" I yelled to him.

"Jump!" Epps yelled to me and i didn't think anything else so i just jumped. All the shattered glass flew towards us and i placed my arms over my face.

My back hit to the glass windows and we started to slide down. I screamed from fear and i felt all my organs to move inside of me.

 I screamed from fear and i felt all my organs to move inside of me

I tried to slow the speed but i couldn't. My hands were burning from sliding on the glass. We were closer to the edge and i felt terrible.

"We're gonna die!" Someone yelled.