"So Verdant is going to give them enough bait that they will go through with their assassination attempt without thinking about it," Nezu murmured to himself.

Later on, they could send a clone in his place so they didn't truly risk his life if a random hero decided to get a stupid idea in trying to take Izuku out before the government attacks.

"I would honestly like to believe that no one is stupid enough to try that but..." Momo let out a tired sigh.

"If given a chance, someone will surely try that," Jiro said and Momo nodded her head.

They were all liking the idea and they could use a lot of clones without risking their actual men for the assault.

"Sometimes it really feels unfair how Verdant is playing this entire thing on easy mode while his opponents are barely holding themselves together," Kaminari said.

"Listen, twerp, life is not fair. Deal with it," Stain replied without even looking at him.

After some more decision making the plan came to a conclusion and it was time to set it into motion. Clones of the construction teams were made and would be taken via the teleportation gate. They would also be using a secondary location to do the transportation instead of leaving via the main base in the event a hero goes into one of the teleportations somehow. This would stop any tracking devices from giving away the main bases.

"Good, defending the main base should always be a priority," Izuku said.

Another few weeks passed and it was time to put the plans into motion but on a separate note, the Verdant group had taken over all of south Japan's underworld since they had recently gotten all organizations in the grey-colored land to give in to the group. A few groups were put down due to what they were doing for example as one organization took part in human trafficking which Iuzku had wiped out. As such, the Verdant group now controlled everything in Light blue down to the very end of Japan in grey in regards to the underworld and had the Orange and Purple publicly controlled.

 As such, the Verdant group now controlled everything in Light blue down to the very end of Japan in grey in regards to the underworld and had the Orange and Purple publicly controlled

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"So now, Verdant legit has half of the country under his control," Aizawa said, "that means his influence will still haunt the nation even if they manage to kill him."

"Not necessarily," Nighteye said while pushing up his glasses, "a few good policies and well-crafted propaganda said by a few likable faces will easily eradicate his presence from peoples' minds. And if push comes to shove we can start spreading rumors about how he tortured his men, used women in his group without their consent and his vows of changing the country were nothing but empty promises."

"And you think people will believe you after all the things you have done?" Himiko asked as she glared at him.

"Oh they definitely will," Nighteye smirked, "all we have to do is hire some trustable faces as our speakers and spread those rumors around for long enough that they are indistinguishable from the truth."

MHA reacts to Verdant Emperor! (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें