"I've been bed ridden for weeks Nathan, and the one time you drop by to say hi is to reprimand me for doing what I believe is best for me? What kind of friend or leader are you even?" Aaron yells angrily at Nathan.

"No no. This isn't about doing what's best for you. You're being a fucking selfish bastard. You think you can just up and decide to leave and then leave the rest of the band to hang and dry?" Nathan yells back with equal fury.

"That fact you've had everything easy for you your whole life doesn't mean the rest of us have, we've worked too hard for this and if you leave you're doing away with no less than eighty percent of said hard work. You know this and yet you're going to do it anyway!"

At Nathan's flare up, Aaron stills and his features harden.

"I'd have expected this from anyone but you Nathan. You know better than anyone else how hard I've worked for this too and now you want to come around spewing this bullshit? Fuck you Nathan. Please leave my house." Aaron says calmly.

Nathan sighs in exasperation and turns to leave. When the elevator doors close after Nathans departure, it is only then Aaron registers my presence in the room.

He studies me intensely for a few moments and then suddenly asks;

"Do you think I'm a bad person Yenilla?"

Oh, full name basis now.

Well I wouldn't use the word bad, but you're definitely not a good guy either.

"No Aaron. I don't think you're bad person." I respond to him, part truthfully.

I could tell he was genuinely hurt by whatever the conversation with Nathan was about, his face looked down and I could swear I saw sadness flash through his eyes, before I could attempt to decipher anymore of his emotions, he turns and leaves.

"Earth to Yena!" Liza yells from beside me and I snap out of my thoughts.
"Oh hey. Here to meet Aaron?"
"Yeah. Where is he?"
"I haven't seen him all morning. But I do know he's in his studio." I tell her
"Ohh" she responds
"Guess I'll have to come back another time then. So wait you've been here alone all morning?" She asks incredulously and I reply "yes I have, the cook left not long after I arrived."
"I feel so bad for you. You spend your time here alone, I'd say we should go out for brunch but we don't know how the grinch is gonna react to that." Knowing exactly how he was gonna react, I laugh nervously and dismiss her offer. Besides I'd planned to use the pool later, since Aaron was probably going to spend the entire time cooked up in the studio again, I brought my swim suit with me, I've had my eyes on that pool for a while.

Liza leaves after a glass of water, and I went close to the studio just to make sure Aaron was still in there and sure enough he was, I could hear a beat repeating.

I quickly rush to the guest bathroom downstairs and I change I into my baby blue  bikini. Was I taking a risk by doing this? Absolutely. But was I going to do it anyway? Yes. Because Aaron is not going to be exiting his studio anytime soon or so I thought.

Now I know my bikini left little or nothing to the imagination, but that was one of the downsides of being built like me, even if I bought them in large sizes my butt cheeks always manage to suck up all the fabric of my bikini bottoms, making it look like a g-string.
I stand in front of the bathroom mirror for a good few minutes just looking at myself. I haven't really had the time to scrutinize myself or pick at my flaws in the mirror like I normally do. But I'm doing it now, and there isn't much to look at, it's the same old me...hips wider than average, hip dips prominent as always, stretch marks laying on my waist line and the cellulites I have on my thighs remained there. I turn to the side and look at my butt in the mirror....it's the same, nothing has changed they are still bigger than they should be and the stretch marks on the cheeks haven't gone anywhere either.  I bet if Aaron knew that this is what I look like waist down underneath clothes, perhaps he would not have been so interested in me to begin with. I grab a towel and wrapped it around myself and tiptoed out of the bathroom. I quickly rush to the glass door leading to the pool area and I open it gently. As soon as I'm in the outdoors I rid myself of the towel and fling it on one of the lounge chairs beside me.

The pool water felt incredibly cool and at the same time warm against my feet as I took slow steps in. When I'm fully submerged, I swim to the edge of the infinity pool which was overlooking the London sky line. I could get used to this.

After swimming around for about twenty minutes and losing track of how many laps I'd done, I suddenly wish Aya and our friends were here with me, we'd have so much fun together. I relax on the edge of the pool overlooking the city. I should probably send them snaps. But that's when I remember my phone is inside the penthouse, I decide to exit the pool and go get it.

As soon as I turn around to face the penthouse, to say I was stunned with the sight before me would be an overwhelming understatement. I literally felt my astral form leave me and hyper ventilation kicked in.

Behind the floor-to-ceiling length glass windows stood Aaron. His hands were causally tucked in the pocket of his sweat pants, his poise seemed pretty normal and I didn't know what to make of his countenance. He just stood there starring at me, his face didn't give anything away, his expression was stoic as always. I can't help but wonder how long he's been standing there.

Fuck! What am I going to do?!

I didn't want him to see me like this and my towel was far from me. While I was contemplating my options he opened the door and slowly walked around until he was at the edge of the pool and he squatted.

I couldn't tell if he was mad at me. Why was he even out of his studio?

"Are you going to remain there? You'll get pruned if you keep soaking in the water" he states calmly.

"Um I'm about to get out. If you'd just please pass me the towel on the lounge chair over there" I say and point to the towel. He got up and picks up the towel from the chair and my heart rate calms down thinking he was going to give it to me but instead he just fold it and then drops it back on the chair, and he flops on the chair next to that one.

"If you want the towel you're going to have to come get it yourself, Yen."

My face immediately heats up and I'm struggling to think of any way out of this. Aaron, the asshole that he is just sits calmly on the lounge chair, waiting patiently for me to emerge from the pool.

"You're wasting your time Yena, I could stay here all day. Come on out, I want to see you, I've never gotten to take a proper look at you. I want to see that body hiding behind the scrubs." He says calmly, like nothing about the situation is wrong.

"Please just pass me the towel." I say weakly, I hate how he's making me feel, I feel like a weakling. It's just a bikini, people put on bikini all the time and I bet he'd seen countless of women in them. But I'm scared I'll break under his heated gaze.

"No, Come get it yourself. I want to see that body I've been dying to get my hands on, that damn body that's been haunting my dreams and distracting me from working. Come Yen, show me. Let me see you."

What? This son of a...

I feel my insides boil with fury. I was sick and tired of his behavior, he couldn't just come here and say things like that after the incident in his bathroom, he never even apologized and now here he is saying all this like it's completely normal.

I hate him.

In the heat of the moment I angrily swim to the end of the pool and make my way out.

Consequences be damned.

I'm sorry I've been awol, I have exams and as I type this I'm supposed to be studying lol. But I just wanted to put something out.

Please don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you!

When Love HappensOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara