CHAPTER SIX

YENILLA

"Make yourself comfortable please, while I go have a quick change of clothes." I nod at Aaron and he walks off into what looks like a walk in closet behind me, I didn't know artists had such big changing rooms at temporary locations such as this. Like he said he would, Aaron brought me to his changing room which to my surprise was more or less a bedroom. It had a really comfortable couch which I'm seated on, a bed (which made me a bit flushed), bathroom and a walk in closet. My phone chimes in my pocket and I bring it out, it's a text from Aya saying she'd never speak to me If I didn't get her that autograph she wanted and I sigh, if only she knew how difficult it was for me to breathe right now, I was I'm the same space as a world renowned celebrity. I hear the door to the walk in closet close and footsteps so I quickly put my phone away.

The couch deeps besides me and I look to see that Aaron is seated in a complete change of clothes, he's now wearing a black bomber jacket, a white tee shirt underneath...tucked into black pair slacks, and on his feet he had on a pair of white Nike's, all of which I presume was going to be his outfit for the other half of the show. I didn't realize I was fiddling with my fingers until he says "you seem nervous...are you nervous yena?" Trying to ignore the butterflies dancing around my stomach at the nickname I respond saying "uh no...I'm not nervous" I lie unable to meet his eyes. "Then look at me" he says as he leans closer, much closer to me and invading my personal space in the process...the smell of his cologne almost has me dizzy, he smells of wood and lavender..I can't quite put my hand on which exactly. I eventually look up and meet his eye, his face is expressionless but his pupils are heavily dilated and the brown of his eyes are a few shades darker. "I'm mostly just curious" I say, he looks at me with a raised eyebrow waiting for me to continue "I'm curious as to why you had me brought here". He gives me a half smile and says "ah...I see. Why do you think I've brought you here?" he asked me, I shake my head feigning ignorance.

"We'll talk about why I want you here eventually...but first you must relax, you seem tense and I can't help but feel like I make you uncomfortable" he says. I nod my head and try my best to visibly relax, "now that's more like it...you should take off your jacket" he says, and I snap my head up to look at him "Why?" I ask, he simply shrugs and says "beacuse I want you to" I don't know why but I just nod my head and did as he said, I shrug out of my leather jacket and I hear him take a sharp intake of breath. After putting my jacket down on the couch, I turn to look at him only to see his eyes glued to my breasts, which weren't covered much in the top I had on...there was alot of it on show. "You're very beautiful yena, do you know that?" he asks me while brushing a strand of hair out of my face, I whisper a thank you and he goes on to ask "do you have a boyfriend...are you seeing anyone?" slightly annoyed by his question I answer him "no I don't have a boyfriend and I'm not seeing anyone. Why do you ask?"
"Because your answer would determine the things I get to do to you. In this case luck is on my side, you're single, there's nothing to stop me from doing to you the things I have in mind" he says casually, while twirling a strand of my hair around his fingers.
"What exactly do you intend to do to me? if you don't mind me asking" he looks up at me with a serious expression and stops playing with my hair as he answers
"I'm a very straight forward person yena, I won't try to sugar coat things for you, I want to do alot of things to you...all sexual if I might add, but for now just getting a taste of your pussy would make me a very happy man....as you know, I'm on the clock". My jaw literally touches the floor at his bluntness and I begin to hyperventilate, my mind goes into overdrive.

How can he be so calm after saying something like this? In a state of panick I quickly grab my jacket and get off the couch in an attempt to run off, but he grabs me by the arm and swirls me around to face him.

He's still seated on the couch looking up at me while I'm standing between his legs looking down at him "just where do you think you're running off to?" he asks with a sly smirk.
"Look I don't know what your end game is here...this is probably a joke to you, but it isn't to me! Why are you doing this? I know for a fact that I'm not the type of girl you're used to..so why -" he cuts me off before I can complete my sentence and says
"Exactly. You're not what I'm used to and that's what makes me want you more, you're like a breath of fresh air...pure and organic, it's refreshing" I look at him quizically and ask "what do you mean by pure and organic?"
"You have a beautiful body yena, I know that much and I haven't even see you naked. But it seems to me that you don't know that... you hide yourself, why do you hide yourself?" I scoff and I look at him with annoyance "you've known me for what...ten minutes? and you already feel like you know my story."
"Oh no don't get me wrong I don't know your story...I'm just a very good people reader...I have a good perception, I've been observing your mannerisms....for example you haven't stopped fiddling with the hem of your skirt, you keep trying to drag it down even though you know if won't go any further.. you're uncomfortable beacuse you feel like you have too much of your legs on show. If you realised just how beautiful your legs were, you wouldn't care about that" I stare at him with wide eyes...he wasn't wrong and he continues
"And then there's your jacket...you wouldn't take it off when you came in here, even though there's a heater in the room making it hot...you refuse to remove your jacket because you're scared I would see too much of your breasts...again, if you realised how beautiful they were you wouldn't care about these things. So tell me yena, am I right?" I inhale sharply and when I don't answer him, he smiles...he knows he has won.

His hands slowly starts creeping up my  legs, leaving goosebumps wherever he touches, from my calfs up to my thighs and eventually he reaches the hem of my skirt, his hand lingers a bit, I whine internally that he had stopped caressing me...I look down to see him looking up at me with a look I can't quite decipher "we don't have to do anything you don't want. I'm just testing the waters, do you want me to stop?" without hesitating I tell him no and in the blink of an eye his big hands leave my skirt and goes to grab me by the ass, squeezing harshly before pulling me down to staddle his laps.

We're face to face now, his hands still caressing my ass and he brings his face to the crook of my neck and he breathes me in "vanilla" he says, "you smell like vanilla and lilies" he continues to breathe me in while caressing my ass when suddenly he flattens his tongue on my skin and licks from my collar bones to my jaw, my breathe hitches and I moan out loudly, my hands go to grab his long hair in a vice grip. Taking that as encouragement he begins to lick, suck, bite and kiss me everywhere he can reach...my neck, jaw and my collar bones. Without warning, one of his hands leave my ass and goes to grab my left breast and I moan wantonly, he squeezes my breast and my nipples immediately harden, straining against the thin material of my blouse, he takes the hardened nubs and flicks them between his index and middle finger, all the while continuing his assault on my neck. "I want to suck on these" he says referring to my breasts, his voice coming out slightly husky "can I?" he adds and I nod, at this point I was frankly going to take whatever he gave me because I had a tsunami brewing between my legs and I would quite literally explode if didn't get a fix soon. Without delay he yanks up my top like a mad man and my breasts spill forth and for a moment he stops all he's doing and just stares at them "Jesus" he says and immediately I feel his erection grow considerably bigger beneath me. He cups my breasts with both hands and squeezes slightly while still starring with what I think is amazement, in my daze I didn't realize him bringing his mouth closer until he latches onto my right breast and I moan loudly threatening to pull out his hair with the vice grip I had on it.

His warm wet mouth envelopes my nipples and he begins to suck, lick and bite while massaging my other breast still. After he was done with his assault on my left breast he moves to the other and shows it the same attention. My skirt had long ridden up my ass exposing my red thong, I begin to grind myself on his erection and he groans against my breasts. His palms comes to my ass and he caresses the the bare skin and murmurs something "so soft". He finally leaves my breast and goes to continue his assault on neck, I on the other hand begin to grind even more vigorously on his erection in search of a release while breathing heavily.

"Fuck stop...stop stop" he says heavily but i ignore him and continue to chase my orgasm which was so close. Next thing I know I'm being flipped over, my back coming in contact with the couch and him hovering above me.
"I would've cum in my trousers if I didn't stop you, I still have to perform in these" he reminds me with a breathless chuckle. He kneels in between my legs and my breath hitches when I realise what he's going to do.
He wraps his hand around my thighs and forcefully spreads them apart, he hoists my legs over his shoulders exposing my clothed crotch to him. At the sight of what I assume was my soaked panties...he nods his head in approval. He starts kissing my inner thighs upward till he gets to my covered pussy, I continue to breathe heavily waiting for his next move. Maintaining eye contact with me, he hooks a finger under my panties and pushes it to the side and I feel the air hit my bare pussy. He takes in sharp breathe and says "perfect...so fucking perfect and you're dripping. I did this, I made you wet. Are you wet for me yena?" I nod my head rapidly, eager for him to touch me. He brings up his index finger and slides it across my slit and a breath catches in my throat, I couldn't even moan. He retreats his finger and brings it to his mouth and then sucks on it, I almost scream at him for being so darn sexy. He closes his eyes as he sucks his finger, savouring the taste of me.
"You taste so fucking delicious...I'm going to devour this-"
He's interrupted by a loud knock on the door.
He clenches his jaw and mouths fuck.. none of us make any move to break apart...we both remain still while staring at each other with pure lust.

Sooo....that happened!

Didn't think I was gonna let you guys get all the goodies in a single chapter..eh?
Smirks**

Anyways, this is the longest chapter I've written so far with a word count of 2k plus. Wheww!!

You know the drill, please don't forget to vote and comment. I especially want to know what y'all think about this little smut scene...hehe

P.s, the picture above is kinda how I picture yenilla's top.

Shyreader out,
Cheers!