THE PARTY BURNS!ON THE VERGE OF PANIC!A SWEET AND DANGEROUS TRANING TRIP

Start from the beginning

Before she get angry as she shattered the fork to break piece.

Viblis:i got buy another one.since i be defeating those kids.

She going buy another strawberry since she going defeat kamen rider and precure as she leave the place.

Cirulas:how about the a mille crepe?

Uraganos:sound good.

________________________________________________________________________

At that time, nagisa and others went inside the building as they everyone is forced to wear closer hat and seemed to have a lot of fun.two coworker was announcer to all the student.

Coworker:so now we will begin the tour. Let's all study those delicious cakes are made from scratch. The owner of this factory, amai-san, will be showing you around.

Coworker instruction to owner name amai as she bow to them.

Amai:it be my pleasure.

They clapped hand on amai.

Coworker:amai-san does this every year, you know.

Amai:To everyone in the sakura class, welcome.no matter how large the equipment gets. The basic point to making delicious cakes is doing it by hand. Now, everyone, let's look carefully at how the process works. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me anything. And then,after the tour, you get to decorate and eat your very own cake.

Nagisa and others(shouted):yeah!

Nagisa and others seem that they get to decorate and eat their own very own cake as they seem to fun before coworker tell them be quiet.

Coworker:quiet down, quiet down.

Amai:shall we?

Coworker:yes.

Coworker turned back to nagisa and others.

Coworker:now, please look around, but don't disturbed people as they work.

They going to follow owner and her coworker to the room as they saw that the all coworkers was doing make cake with their own machine and rest of them they doing the dough and make ingredients.

Amai:this is where we make the batter for the cakes.melted butter and milk are added to a mixture of egg, sugar and soft flour, and then, mixed well in a bowl.

Shiho raised her hand to question the owner.

Shiho:question,question, question.

Amai turned back to shiho.

Amai:what is it?

Shiho:what should you be careful of when making the batter for a cake at home?

Amai:ah yes, you should definitely be very careful about measuring the amount of ingredients. And for a sponge cake, sure to beat the egg whites throughly. And also, make sure to sift the flour so that everything will mid well.

Shiho was doing written on her note when amai explain to her.

Shiho:so that everything mixes well.

Rina:hey, shiho, you're really into this, what's up?

Rina notice that what's wrong on shiho as she turned back to rina.

Shiho:well, well, well, a day will come when i will make a cake for someone else, right? For that day, I'm going to remembered all this perfectly.

Rina(teased):if it comes, anyway.

Before nagisa and others start laughing on rina what she said as shiho was notice and tell rina.