THE PARTY BURNS!ON THE VERGE OF PANIC!A SWEET AND DANGEROUS TRANING TRIP

Start from the beginning

Nagisa(though):another comrade of their appeared again. This opponent seem pretty tough, so we can't our guard down. And kagami become new thebee bug we not sure that we cannot trust to zect as they tried to target on yamato-san.

Nagisa get off the window and sigh.

Nagisa:seems like it's going to be rough from now on.

Nagisa remembered about honoka and nagisa worried about being ahead of a club.

Nagisa(though)Oh yeah, honoka was worrying about being head of a club. Just like me. But we've just to do our best.the lacrosse tournament is soon, and I've got to somehow get my team in order.

Nagisa and her team just to do their our best as the Lacrosse tournament.

At that moment, they have arrived to their destination as they may at the cake factory before they get off the bus and take breathe around the outside.

Honoka:it even smells good outside the building.

As nagisa take breathe too and hugged herself.

Nagisa:ah, i can't bear it any longer!

Nagisa turned back to shiho and rina was chit-chat each others.

Shiho:hey, hey, hey, at times like this, shouldn't we have seen those two around by Now?

Rina:you mean the principal and vice principal comedy pair, right?

Shiho:yup, yup, yup!

Rina:i heard the board of directors came today, so they couldn't come!

Nagisa:i see.

Shiho turned back to nagisa.

Shiho:I'm sure they're angry. Since after the field trip is done, we get to eat the cakes we make, right?

Nagisa:yes, yes!so today, let's stuff ourselves with all the cake we want!

Shiho, rina:yeah.

They raising hand to the sky as they doing make their own cake. While they chuckle on them as same honoka too.

__________________________________________________________________________________

At the dark mansion, hikaru and others is also having cake while hikari sliding the cake and eat it. While uraganos sitting down downstairs, cirulas stand front of Viblis when she sitting down own her chair.as they going eat the cake.

Circulas:you sure were confident back then.

Viblis:i just went to see what kind of opponents these legendary warriors were.

Uraganos turned back to Viblis as she seem confused.

Viblis:what?got a problem with that?

Uraganos:not gonna eat that? Then I will.

Viblis:just then...

Viblis doesn't mind what he said he gonna bite the cake until uraganos stand up, grab the plate and swallow the cake on his mouth when she was surprise that he eat all the cake.

Viblis(angry):hey!who said you could have the strawberry?

Circulas:stop this. You disgrace yourself in his presence.

Viblis turned back to Cirulas.

Viblis:then give me your strawberry.

Circulas:no. I will not.

Circulas step away from her as he hold the plate of cake when he refused to her let her take bite the strawberry.