FIGHT, NAGISA!THE DO-OR-DIE RESPONSE TO CHORES!ANGRY TOFU!

Start from the beginning

Yamato:tell me this. If you meddle with me, you will pay for it.

Kagami:meddle with you?

Yamato:that's not all. Because thebee attacked me and Precure get pushed by zect, a worm got away.

Kagami:thebee defeated the worm. Don't give me that ridiculous.

Nagisa and others(though):he still don't get at all as we defeat the worm.

Yamato:give my best to your comrade. Anyway, he should heal from that wound after a week.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

At that time, Mishima was call from yagumura as he tell him about kageyama was get injured by kabuto attack as mishima tell him that he is too naive to help Yagumura team.

Mishima:weren't you a bit naive? Focusing on your subordinate... And letting kabuto escape?

Yagamura:I'm terrible sorry!but to me, protecting the lives of my subordinates... Is to protect the life of the team.

Mishima:that's just like you. Well, there's no need to worry. You definitely succeed next time.

Yagumura:i know. Mishima-san.

Mishima:please try avoid using that name.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

At night on nagisa house, nagisa and her parents have dinner while rie informs the family that she will be going to her class reunion the following day, so she will not be around to do the chores.

Nagisa:class reunion?

Rie:yeah, my high school class reunion. It be overnight, so i won't be here tomorrow or the next day.

Takashi:"should i go to the class reunion and mate classmate? ".. Just kidding.

Takashi make joking for them as nagisa and ryota seem that their own dad wasn't funny at all, but rie was laughed so loud as they notice it.

Rie:honey, your jokes are the best!

They blinked confused about their own mother that takashi was funny as ryota whispered on his sister.

Ryota:what part of that lame joke was funny?

Nagisa:who knows?

Rie:so that's how it goes, nagisa. Tomorrow and the next day you take care of the house, okay?

Nagisa(surprise):i have to do the housework?

Rie:you and ryota should do it together, okay?

Nagisa turned back her dad.

Nagisa:what about you, dad?

Takashi:tomorrow i have to work on my day off.

Nagisa:even on a sunday? I'm busy too, you know!

Rie:what, you mean with watching television and laying around? If you skip out the chores, you get no allowance.

Nagisa was shocked that if she skip out the chores, she will not allowed anything.

Nagisa:i can't believe this at all!this is too much.

Before rie placing on her daughter shoulder as nagisa look at her mom face was scary face.

Rie:nagisa. Understood?

Nagisa:yes, mom!

_________________________________________________________________________________