♥♠𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓭𝓮 1: Act 4 ♣♦

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"𝓔𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓛𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓓𝓮𝓷"

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Third Pov:

Ace turned around to see his dorm leader right behind him, with a not-so-happy look on his face. "Ah! Dorm Leader!" Ace shouted, utterly startled by his dorm leaders presence.

"Oh my, Riddle-Kun. You're crazy cute today~" Cater said, trying to ease him.

"Hmph, Cater. If you talk too much, it's going to cost you your head." Riddle said.

"Hey now, give me a break." Cater sheepishly smiled. Grim's eyes widen at the familiar redhead. "Ffgna! This is the guy who put that weird collar on me during the entrance ceremony!" Grim yelped, hiding behind Ayaka.

From what Ayaka remembers, the names of the Dorm Leaders that she heard of was Riddle, Azul, and the Malleus guy.

Riddle turned his head to the freshman boys. "You're the freshmans that caused all that fuss of expulsion yesterday. Will you knock it off, calling someone's unique magic a 'weird collar'?" Riddle frowned. "For goodness sake. The headmaster is soft. If you forgive rule breakers, the whole system will collapse. All you have to do is cut the head off of those who don't follow rules." Riddle sighed.

"The things coming out of his mouth don't suit his looks..." Ace muttered. "The headmaster appears to have forgiven you but make no mistake the next time it happens, I will not." Riddle noted. "... By the way, dorm leader, is there any way... You could say, remove this collar?" Ace asked with a nervous smile.

"I was going to remove it if you had learned your lesson but, the way you were just talking shows you haven't at all. Keep it on for a while longer. Don't worry, as first years you'll only be learning fundamentals, not actually using magic. You also won't be able to cause a scene like yesterday, isn't that great? Now don't just sit around chatting away, finish lunch and head to your next class. Laws of the Queen of Hearts, No. 271: 'One should eat and leave their seat within 15 minutes. If you break the rules... I'm sure you understand." Riddle stated.

"Haah, another weird rule..." Ace sighed. "The answer is, 'Yes, Dorm Leader!'" Riddle sternly said.

"Yes, Dorm Leader!" Ace and Deuce responded.

"Very good." He said with satisfaction. Riddle turns his attention to Ayaka, and took a couple steps towards her. "You're Ayaka Chouko, the one who stopped that raccoon from the Ceremony." Riddle said.