ʚ 𝓐𝔂𝓪𝓴𝓪'𝓼 𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓼 ɞ

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Naoki Maōshi Chouko

Age: 22 (I changed his age becuz I realized that Leona is 20 and Naoki is supposed to be a graduate

Age: 22 (I changed his age becuz I realized that Leona is 20 and Naoki is supposed to be a graduate.)

Height: 180 cm (Or 5'10)

Appearance: Short silver hair with purple silver eyes. People often say that he looks like his mom but opposite gender.

Personality: Naoki appears to be calm and collected most of the time. Always displaying a soft smile on his face. he holds a gentle and somewhat elegant demeanor around everyone, as well as his family. He's kind towards everyone and tries his best to help others in need, but, he has one hell of a sadistic side. Naoki gets full on sadistic on people that he views as "Not a part of humanity", he would tend to toy with his victim until he is satisfied enough to stop. That's why he and his dad are the most sadistic out of the family. But don't get him wrong, he is a kind person overall, he wants to be the same with everyone else too, but he knows he can't exactly do that.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

ʚ Relationships ɞ

Ren Maōshi: He has a close connection with his father since he is the eldest, and he has been training with his dad throughout his whole life. After attending Night Raven College, he was quite nervous since he won't be hearing from his parents for a while, but he knows that's what it takes to be a magician. During his studies at NRC, he became a more sadistic person from the way people were acting towards others, and that's when people feared and admired him, for both his personality and magic. And he was very grateful for his Dad's help that got him to graduate.

Lyria Chouko: He loves his mom very much because of her gentle nature and magic. His mom is always constantly worrying about him and his siblings since she won't be there to help. He and His mom tend to be mistaken as a couple or as siblings when they're out together.

Shinsuke: He and Shinsuke are the closest out of the four children. Since they're the oldest, they sticked together throughout most stuff in their childhood.

Yuno: He likes to tease Yuno a lot because he's the "Mr. Serious" in the family, despite being the youngest brother. Him and Yuno don't tend to get along at times (Not to the point they fight!), they respect and care for each other's well-being.

Ayaka: He adores Ayaka very much since he's always wanted a little sister. At first when Ayaka discovered her magic, he was a bit jealous, but he couldn't bring himself to be jealous of her because she once told him, "Being jealous will make you negative. And being negative won't be good for you. You're perfect for who you are, Onii-San." He and Ayaka have been very close ever since that. He's also very protective of Ayaka if boys try to flirt or hurt her.