♥♠𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓭𝓮 1: 𝓐𝓬𝓽 2♣♦

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"𝓒𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓼, 𝓔𝓼𝓬𝓪𝓹𝓮, 𝓛𝓾𝓷𝓬𝓱 𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓶𝓪

"𝓒𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓼, 𝓔𝓼𝓬𝓪𝓹𝓮, 𝓛𝓾𝓷𝓬𝓱 𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓶𝓪."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

ʚ Third Pov ɞ

Ayaka, Grim, Ace, and Deuce managed to make it to their potions class on time, and hurriedly made it to their seats. Some students gawked at Ayaka and started staring at her.

"Is that the first girl student in this academy?"

"Man, she's good looking!"

"Her small figure and gorgeous looks makes her irresistible!"

Deuce and Ace kept their word to Yuno, as they glared off the students staring at her. Ayaka sat in between of Ace and Deuce with Grim sitting on her shoulder, in case the two start bickering with each other. Ayaka then sees the familiar teacher walk in.

"So you all are the fresh faces in my homeroom. Hmmm, there are some rare hair colors in the bunch. Not bad. Make sure to take proper care of it daily." Crewel said, as his eyes landed on Ayaka, with his smirk growing. "I see you're comfortably wearing your school uniform, Ms. Ayaka. How is it?" He asked her.

"It's fits perfectly. And it looks very amazing. I love it a lot, thanks again for it." Ayaka said, expressing her gratitude.

"I'm happy to hear that. For those who don't know me, My name is Divus Crewel. You may feel free to call me Crewel-Sama. Take your seats. Class will begin... First for the basics, I will beat the names and appearances of 100 types of medicine and poison into your little brains. We'll cover fungi later. Now memorize these so you don't go around getting poisoned by random things you eat off the ground. Dogs will eat whatever is lying around." Crewel stated.

"Your training will be strict and I better not see any red marks on your tests." Crewel said seriously, hitting his pointer in his hand.

Crewel starts to ramble on about the lessons of the basics, as Ayaka wrote down all the important things he said in her notebook. This class is a breeze for her, since her mom and aunt are masters when it comes to potions, Medicine, and poisons in general. She's been taking lesson like this her whole life.

"I see... By the way, what's a fungi?" Deuce asked. "Fungi are a group of spore-producing organisms feeding on organic matter, including molds, yeasts, mushrooms, and toadstools. They're similar to mushrooms, but different at the same time. Mushrooms are like relatives to Fungi, they belong in the same kingdom of their own, separated from plants and animals. Fungi obtain nutrients differently from plants and animals." Ayaka explained, almost robotic-like.