ʚ 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮: 𝓐𝓬𝓽 3 ɞ

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

ʚ Third Pov ɞ

Ayaka, Yuno, Ace, and a classmate named Deuce, was chasing Grim all around the school, until they were starting to catch up with him to the cafeteria. Ayaka tried to catch Grim with her whip several times, but since Grim is able to float, he was able to dodge her every time.

"Crap! He's darting around everywhere!" Ace yelled.

"Hehehehe! Catch if you can suckers!" Grim yelled as he floated up to the chandelier.

"Getting on the chandelier is an underhanded move! We've haven't learned the magic to fly yet... We need something to get up there, and also catch him..." Deuce started to mutter to himself as he tried to come up with a plan.

"We have to be careful and not risk breaking the chandelier. Let's think about this wisely..." Yuno said as quickly opened his grimoire and looked through his spells that can help him. Since most of his spells are destructive types.

Deuce suddenly comes up with an idea. "Ah! That's it!" Deuce suddenly yelled. Deuce turned his attention to Ace as he points his magic pen at him. "I've gotta think of an idea... Woah, woah, wait a second! Why are you pointing your magical pen at me?" Ace started to panic.

"I'll just throw you!" Deuce said. When the twins heard this, their heads immediately snapped over to their direction. "We shouldn't! We might risk Ace getting hurt!" Ayaka yelled out. "You also might break the chandelier!" Yuno joined in.

Ace was a bit relieved that Ayaka was concerned for his safety, but that didn't relieve him enough to stop panicking. "You're joking! Wooaaahaaa! Don't make me float! You're really gonna throw me?! Knock it off!" Ace screamed as he was starting to float.

"You better catch him! Take aim... Fire!" Deuce threw Ace at the chandelier that Grim was on, as Ace was still screaming. Ace managed to get Grim off, but that resulted him crashing into the chandelier and falling on the floor. Resulting the chandelier to break.

"The C-Chandelier!" Ayaka cried. Yuno facepalmed in frustration at the two idiots in front of them.

Ayaka ran over to Ace and Grim that are on the ground to check if they're okay. "Ace! Grim! Are you two okay?!" She frantically asked. Ace slowly got up and coughed the dust around him.

"I-I screwed up! I didn't think about the Landing!" Deuce panicked. Ace looked at Deuce with an angered expression on his face. "Are you... AN IDIOTTTTTT!!??" Ace shouted.

"We may have caught Grim but the Headmaster finds out we busted the chandelier..." Ace said, before a voice gutted him off.

"If I find out...?" Crowley came as soon as Ace said those words. All of the students panicked, seeing the headmaster in front of them. "Ah... Headmaster..." Ace muttered.

"Just. What. Exactly... Are you all doing?!" Crowley yelled. "Ffnyaaa... The room is spinning..." Grim whimpered as Ayaka held him in her arms.

"You weren't satisfied with just nearly damaging the statue so you decided to actually destroy the chandelier?!" Crowley said. "This is the last straw. I will have all of you expelled!" Crowley snapped.

"Eeeeeeehhhhhhhhh!!?" The four students, besides Grim, yelled in surprise.

"Please! Anything but that! I have things to do at this school!" Deuce pleaded. "You have nothing to blame but your own idiocy." Crowley said.