♥♠𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓭𝓮 1: 𝓐𝓬𝓽 1♣♦

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓭𝓪𝔂, 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓷, 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓼"

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

ʚ Third Pov ɞ

After the whole expulsion redemption, Ayaka, Grim, and Yuno immediately fell asleep as soon as they arrived in their beds, incredibly exhausted. They feel like they really needed a week of rest, but at the same time it wasn't as bad. It was way more exhausting for them under their parents training.

As Ayaka was fast asleep, she was starting to have a strange dream. Although her eyes were closed, she can feel them opened while staring at the mirror in her room. She can feel her vision getting fuzzy, as she starts to go into the mirror in her dream.

Ayaka opens her eyes to see a scenario happening in front of her. She can see some card soldiers painting the white roses on the tree.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Hurry and paint the roses red!" One of the card soldiers said.

"Hurry before the flowers wither!" Another one said.

"Hurry! Hurry! We have to paint them all red!" The Ace of Clovers said.

Ayaka tilted her head in confusion from what she is seeing. "Paint... The roses red?"

Ayaka then sees a girl with blonde hair and a baby blue dress walk in and asked them. "Why do you have to paint the white roses red?"

The card soldiers turned to her and smiled. "Why you ask? The truth is we made a mistake and grew a white one." The two of clovers explained.

"The Queen loves red. If she sees white, she'll have our heads!" The Ace of clovers exclaimed.

"Really?" The blonde girl asked.

"That's right. Therefore we're painting the roses." The three of clovers said.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The dreamy scenario fades away as Ayaka starred in wonder, thinking about the dream. "Have their heads... I've heard someone say that at the entrance ceremony..." She murmured.

Her initial thoughts were interrupted when she heard a loud bang at the dorm door. Ayaka slowly wakes up from her strange dream and was rubbing her eyes as she hears the banging some more.