♥♠𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓭𝓮 1: 𝓐𝓬𝓽 3♣♦

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼𝓵𝓪𝓫𝔂𝓾𝓵 𝓡𝓲𝓰𝓸𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓣𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷!"

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

ʚ 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙤𝙫 ɞ

After Ace and Deuce explained the whole thing that happened to Yuno, at first he was, and I mean, furious. But he later calmed down when Ayaka kept reassuring him that she doesn't regret what she did but she did feel bad.

"Careful next time if you're gonna do something like this. I know you were angry but still." Yuno scolded.

Ayaka looked down in guilt. "I'm sorry, Yuno-Nii. But I just couldn't help it. Those senpai's were saying terrible stuff about Ace and Deuce that I just felt like they needed a beat down. I usually don't like to settle things with violence but I can't just let anyone say terrible things about my first friends. Ace and Deuce are anything but low-life's. They're amazing people in general in their own way." Ayaka expressed.

Ace and Deuce's face bursted ten shades of red and avoided her gaze. This girl really was demure in her own way.

Yuno dead panned at their flushed faces and faced his sister. He's glad that Ayaka is slowly coming out of her shy shell and being more expressive. She's definitely gaining more confidence. Yuno formed a small smile and patted his sisters head.

"I'm glad you did that

"I'm glad you did that. That was the right thing to do in my opinion." Yuno said.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

(Meanwhile with the other dorms)

"Shishishishi, that girl is good. I thought she had no strength in her small body." Ruggie snickered. Jack felt like he lost his jaw for a second. A girl who's like half his height kicked down her very tall senpais.