Chapter 8- Story Time

Clary's POV -

Once I was done talking Matty ran and hugged me telling me it was alright and he wasn't worth the tears.Then I feel another set of arms or two more sets of arms wrap us both into a group hug.

After the guys released us from the hug Brandon told me Matty was right to save my tears for something worth crying over.

Matty asked if I wanted to help make some churros for dessert, so we started work on those. But when Matty started warming up the oil to fry the churros in the smell was terrible and my stomach turned over.

I ran as quickly as possible to the bathroom off the main hallway and puked my guts out for at least 5 minutes. I vagley realize Brandon had followed me and helped keep my hair out of the way.

I turned to him now and he was looking at me like I was his sick little sister he had to take care of. He handed me a glass of water to rinse my mouth out with, then he sat on the floor next to me.

"Do you always puke at the smell of frying oil?" asked Brandon

"Not before now, I'm find it just as weird as you."

"Maybe it's all this stress, it's got your stomach all worked up" suggested Brandon.

"Yeah maybe... come on let's go back to the kitchen."

-Hi I'm Bob the Time Hop-

Dinner was uneventful until Nate and Hunter came in.

"So your so nervous about you boyfriend that you made yourself sick Red?"

"Shut up Nate, don't talk about stuff you don't understand," said George.

"Tell me, tell me what I don't understand about it! She is being a baby and hiding from her boyfriend instead of just facing him like a big girl."

"Seriously Nate go make out with your girlfriend or something," said Brandon.

"No, I think I'll go make out with yours Brandon," said Nate.

Brandon then lunged at Nate and tackled him to the ground. George pulled Brandon off Nate with the help of Hunter.

"Go take a walk Brandon, Nate I would avoid Brandon I you would like to keep your face in tack... Just a thought." George then led Brandon away from Nate probably taking him to the training room.

#÷#÷#÷#÷#÷#÷#÷#÷#÷#÷#÷#÷#÷#÷#
A/N

Sorry for the infrequent updates I have mono plus a bunch of other stomach problems I'm dealing with a long with trying to finish up school.

I would love to hear any thoughts or ideas... umm helping to remind me to update is helpful and I think that's all...