Chapter 6- Meet the boys

Clary's POV -

As Matty and I walked into the living room I was greeted by the site of four boys wrestling over a cell phone. Matty looked annoyed and walked over and grabbed the phone from the floor where it had just landed.

All the boys looked outraged, Matty however looked amused. The boys immediately got up and started walking towards her grumbling and telling her to give it back.

Matty quickly stuffed the phone down her shirt and told them to shut up.

She then started introductions.

"This is Clary she will be staying with us for awhile, Clary this is Brandon, George, Hunter (ironic right), and Nate."

Brandon has about 5'9" and handsome he had a muss of brown hair on his head which barely touched his eyebrows. He had blue-green eyes and runes covering his muscular arms and more peeking out of his shirt.

George was not as handsome as Brandon but not bad looking either, he had almost shoulder length dark brown hair and a slight beard. He was also muscular and had runes everywhere like all shadowhunters.

Hunter was shorter than me shocking right. Hunter was about 5' tall and had short light blonde hair, but he was not as muscular as the others and had fewer runes.

Nate was Matty's height with closer cropped brown hair and blue eyes he was more handsome than George but not as handsome as Brandon. He had the typical muscular arms and runes and he was starring and Matty in a way that scared me.

Matty simply looked amused.

"Give me back my phone now Matty, I don't mined groping you in order to get it," said Nate.

Matty looked disgusted and crossed her arms over her chest.

Nate simply laughed and stepped closer, George grabbed his arm and said, "behave we'll get it back after we greet our guest."

At this Nate turned his head to me and gave me a sickly sweet smile and said, "well look who it is the trouble maker of New York come to hide out from her boyfriend."

At this I swiftly walked up to him and punched him (I've been punching a lot of people lately) giving him a black eye.

Nate looked murderous and lunged at me only to be caught by George and Brandon.

Matty gave me a look that said that was amazing and held out her hand for a high five which I gladly gave her.

On this happy note Matty decided to show me to my new room, it was on the second floor next to her room in exactly the same place mine had been in New York.

The room had a turquoise blue accent wall with tan walls and a dark hardwood floor, in the corner was a queen bed with a purple, blue, and black zebra stripe pattern blanket (pics of the blanket on first page of story the wall is the same color blue as the blanket). The bathroom was perfect for what I needed with tan walls and floor to ceiling cabinets next to the shower and a full length mirror on the back of the door.

Matty told me to put my stuff up and come down for dinner.

So I did just that I put away all my stuff pulled my hair up into a ponytail and walked to the kitchen.