•PROLOGUE• [PT. I]

Start from the beginning

"Soo... how's the weather outside?" You say, wanting to clear the silence out. He laughs. "you're funny, but it was actually a little sprinkling today." "In winter? Isn't it supposed to snow today..?" You were a little disappointed since it was winter time and yes it was supposed to now as well in winter, but where you lived it was never going to snow. "What- Nono. It doesn't snow here 'cause the weather here SUCKS! There is no hope for snow where we are." You look at the still static screen Tv with a frown.

"Hey don't look so down. C'mon it's a known fact here." He puts a hand on your shoulder. "We can make mom and dad take us somewhere to where it does snow!" He had an evil look on his face when saying the last part. You gasp. "Yes! When they get off work we should make them let us go somewhere where it's snowy!" You did a terrible evil chuckle at the end. Your brother was laughing hard when you did that. His hands on his stomach and sitting back on the couch. You joined him in the laughing until the show came on.

"Shh! Sh! Shush the show is starting!" You say in a whiny voice to joke with Benjamin. He sits up and stops laughing and watches carefully. "Bendy Cartoons in Cookie Cookin" it said as a title screen. There were jingle bells playing in the background and then a character pops up from the scenery of a kitchen. It looked like a cat to your brother, but to you it was a demon. The so called "ears" were too pointy for it to be a cat.

During the episode you guys were a laughing mess, and after the episode finished you and your brother were in LOVE with it. The characters were funny and you guys laughed the most at this cartoon than any other you guys watched. "AGAIN AGAIN!!" You say wanting to watch more. "Oh that show cracked me up! I'm out of breath", he takes a few breaths to continue speaking. "We gotta wait now for the next one. Why don't we see what's to snack on in the meantime?" "Yeah!"

Two hours go by and your parents arrived home. "Hey guys!-" your father speaks until he's interrupted with the sound of kids not wanting to be bothered. "WE'RE WATCHING A SHOW!" You both say at the same time. "What's gotten into them?" Your mother chuckles. "They finally figured out what a Tv is." Your dad says back with a smile.

In under a month you guys finished the whole series up to date. Benjamin always talked about working there, but wouldn't know what to do.

"What do you think I'll be if I go there?" He asked you. "Hmm... maybe a voice actor! Like how Alice has one!" You say with hopes. "Okay okay, let's see if I can voice act." He does a voice impression of Alice Angel, a terrible impression. "OKAY OKAY NEVER MIND" you shout flying your arms in the air while shaking your head. Your brother laughs at your reaction and rubs your head.

"Am I that bad?!"

"YES! MAYBE BECOME A JANITOR AT THIS POINT!" He stops messing with your head and looks at you with a serious face until he couldn't hold it anymore and started busted laughing.

꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷

How you wish those days to come back. But they won't.

When Benjamin was 16, Joey Drew Studios sent news out that they were opening a amusement park soon. When he finished reading the newspaper and that Joey Drew Studios were looking new employees, your brother was practically in heaven.

For years he had done one thing, a secret that only you and him know. He was doing magic as a hobby and got extremely good at it. It fooled you every time. Now, with auditions for Joey Drew Studios, he is bound to go and try out for the Joey Drew Studios amusement park!