chapter 56

(wrapping up with the series and doing this last chapter a little short thanks to everyone that have this over 6,000 views )

The second thee alert was made to not just the New Jersey Dollars but also thee other Dollar leaders as well, Isabella knew Bruce and his family where on high alert now and wanted to help after being notified that a Dollar leader was murdered. Isabella needed to be calm and patent she knew being over worried would only make things worse, Cori did show up and picked up Airbella he didn't disturb Isabella because he knew that she was VERY busy and needed to focus. Thankfully Isabella had came up with a few plans in cause there was murder amount the Dollar members, another thing that was also taken besides the laptop was a cellphone and she knew how to track it since it wasn't off. Because she had the Question's contact she had giving him the location from the cellphone's tracker, the next thing Isabella did was setting up for the funeral for Rue. She made certain to contact the people that knew Rue and not just in the dollar's circle, but also other friends. Rue was an orphan and didn't have a family, by the time she was done with the preparation for the funeral she had received a text from Question. Of course Isabella was pleased with what was texted to her, Question had found the person that had killed Rue and she did what she promised him and made certain to inform thee other Dollar members about her deal with Question.........

Isabella O'Day Moon was very remembered even off planet, she had completed her goal even after giving birth to her sextuplets. She had opened up Earth the way she and her friends had wanted, Isabella was the remembered on Mars for being the first human to have an alliance with the planet and family connection Aribella fell in love with the prince of the royal family from Mars. Thus making the first alien to rule the Crescent Moon kingdom, Isabella had three daughters and three sons two of the six where albino just like Isabella. Two of the girls and two boys had Isabella's eyes and thee other two had Ian's golden eyes and even the sunbirth mark, Cori knew that they weren't fully his children but still loved them either way because he loved Isabella so much. With Isabella's leadership and with the help of the Dollars Earth had really changed for the better, there where still villains but things where more manageable. Isabella's children really took after her and with the right way of child care and the loving environment they where in all six children grow up well minded some even went off planet and traveled the galaxy in representing both earth and house O'day Moon. Aribelle wasn't thee only one of her siblings that married a non-human ,the oldest of the six who was a girl and one of the albinos that resembled Isabella married an endangered alien species whose planet was destroyed and took refuge on earth. The alien was female and didn't mind other species, Isabella welcomed the alien with open arms into the O'day Moon family after the two had confessed their love for one another. History changed even to the future Earth had became the foundation of the era of peace mostly because she introduced her special weed to the planets she Aligned, humans where no longer scared of either meds humans or aliens and learned to accept and being treated fairly no matter what species both on and off planet.

Aribella not only became a queen after she married her alien husband she also became the next new Dollar leader which Isabella had started the tradition, Isabella's oldest son had married one of the people from Atlantic and her second son who was Albino had married one of the Amazons with both of them having daughters. The very youngest had married Damian Wayne thus join the Al Ghul join with the O'day Moon family by blood....