Chapter 37.

"Damn she looks exactly like Isabella?" Tim said that while looking at the painting portrait of Eulalia Moon on the batmonitor, he wasn't the only one in aw his three bothers where just as shocked as he was seeing the famous painting of Isabella side by side with the Eulalia painting and Jason spoke out

"If she wasn't Albino doubt you can tell the two apart? Talk about family resemblance." After saying that Dick looked over at Damian who couldn't keep his eyes off the monitor

"And you didn't know about that from Ra's?"

"No I didn't, didn't think he'd had the time for something like this?" When he said that Bruce was pulled up all the information that was known about Eulalia.

"Eulalia Moon the only daughter and heir during her era, according to the records she's remembered as a wise and generous leader, very much loved by her people and it was during her rule that she opened the kingdom to the rest of the world to increase the economy and bettering education as well to give knowledge to her kingdom."

"So how did she met someone like Ra's Al Ghul in the first place?" Dick was the one that said that while speed reading what the monitor pulled up in hoping to get an answer to his question, Bruce wanted to know as well. Ra's wasn't the type to fall in love the way he was right now and both he and Dick weren't happy seeing that there wasn't anything mention Ra's in any way and they thought it might have been off the records, at the same time none of them wanted to lose to Ra's with winning Isabella over.

In the event of Isabella leaving the state for a little bit Danica temporary took Isabella's responsibilities as acting Senator while Pearl would be temporary in charge with managing Isabella's company along side with Dillon, it would have been Yuri to manage her friend's company but she was managing her own company since it was becoming more popular. And the person taking Pearl's place was Amethyst's since thanks to all the special tutoring with her super smart friends she was able to graduate early and didn't bother going to college the same with Georgia and Dillon with Isabella's and Yuri's help with tutoring, Poison Ivy wasn't left out either with her aid in gardening all the profits and quality of the grown vegetables increased more with all the restaurants that Isabella owned and Georgia managed alongside with Riku who was still living the sugar baby life style his own way.

As for Isabella despite her situation she still managed the Dollars from her laptop that she brought, she was happy there was an internet connection for her to do her work. She did her Dollars work outside under a tree with enough shade to protect herself from the sun, she was happy that Ra's had a big enough tree for her to begin with. Her next plain was helping out the city of Detroit, Talia had returned to from her mission and sat next to Isabella and she explained to Talia about her plans in start to better that city since it needed her and her organization in which Talia agreed with her since she knew about the city she was talking about. Talia was impressed by Isabella's creativity in wanting to better humanity one at a time and at her pace, Isabella did ask Talia if she had any ideas in mind for Detroit that didn't involve blood shed. Whatever ideas Talia had Isabella typed them on one of her notes in her laptop, strangely to Isabella she felt a little more comfortable with Talia than Ra's.

"I see the two of you are getting along well?" Ra's voice caught Isabella's attention that made her look over to where she heard  Ra's and there he stood near the two as Talia stood up from where she stood

"Father."

"Ra's." As Isabella was talking she stood up while still looking at him

"There's actually something I'd like to ask you, if you don't mind that it?" As Ra's answered her he took one of her hands and held it with his and smiled to her fondly