Chapter 29.

Lex Luthor was both excited and a little terrified about staying half a week with Isabella that was high nigh light, the thing that terrified him where her friends. He was fully aware of what most of them where capable off and knew better not to try anything he shouldn't, he did buy Isabella a gift in showing just how impressed he was by her work as a Senator in leading her state for being sixteen going on seventeen soon, he also wanted to take the chance in seeing first hand just how Isabella improved California in how he was hearing other states being inspired by Isabella and her changes and moving the new stalking laws to there states as well. He was also looking forward to not dealing with Superman for a while and felt it would be like a little vacation for himself, Lex had also been dying to see what Isabella's real place was like.

Lex wasn't the only one that was looking forward to visit Isabella and her territory, Bruce was very curious and so where his son's. He expected that they wanted to go with him as well and he suggested only two of them to accompany him for his small trip to California, Bruce wasn't surprised that his sons competed in seeing who would go with him. With hours of competing the winners turned out to be Dick Grayson and Damian Wayne, Bruce didn't mind since it made things a little easier than him deciding. During there little competing Bruce was looking at all the recent news about the Dollars with there founder taking down several schools that where abusing there students, Bruce also paid attention to the Dollar's chat room from the Gotham location since he was one of the Dollar leaders in his city. To him something about the schools being exposed and the more abusive teachers where killed, the killing was something that stood out to Bruce. With doing research the Dollar's founder wouldn't go that far and wonder that someone was doing it in the Dollar's founder's name, he also wondering more of just who the Dollar's founder was.

In California Isabella was in the grocery store with her friend Pearl with them being dolled up in there respect lolita attires that they loved, the girls used two carts in getting the stuff the needed for there pranking and the charity thing Isabella's cart was filling with boxes of cherry jello and Pearl had chocolate pudding that was enough to fill a swimming pool with. The girls weren't alone they had body guards near them to protect them during there little shopping, some people wanted to get pictures with the girls which they didn't mind half of them was with kids the thought they where snow princesses because of girls albinism the children weren't wrong with Isabella but she didn't care about the princess title . A lot of people around Isabella's age of how much of an inspiration she was and thanking her for also inventing the date rape nail polish detectors and patches, some of those people where students at Pearl's college and those students told Pearl how lucky she was in having such an amazing friend and boss to work with. Isabella told those students about the establishments she was opening and would be started in hiring people once the places where up and running, that made those students excited in hearing and promised to keep an open eye our for the hiring positions as Isabella and Pearl continued with there shopping.

"Not a bad idea Dove, they'll spread word around instead of you." Was what Pearl said to Isabella and she replied back

"Oh good you saw threw that I was doing, I recognized those students so it's fine. I have you to thank for that." Pearl knew what her friend meant since she too was Dollar and Isabella trusted her enough to become a Dollar leader and recruiting people from her college, it was during check out Isabella received a text from her roommates saying that they got the stuff that they needed and she thanked them. Isabella also received a call from of the the people that works with her saying that they closed a deal and bought the strip club she wanted, another one of Isabella's plans was buying out at least 40% of the strip clubs and turning them to different types of burlesque clubs. Not only to keep things fairly clean but safe for the girls and guys that work at the clubs, she wanted to do different types with unique themes per club making them different from the other and with different body types.