Chapter 33.

The day after Poison Ivy had returned back, Sabina and Dillon went to the cities they where assigned too for representing O'Day Tech for the next three months. During those three months things went pretty normal Isabella was invited to do a skin exposition in Texas in a photo shoot and fashion show for people with unique skin and appearances and of course she accepted, she met a lot of people that where a lot like with with having skin that was different from regular peoples and made a lot of new friends a well. Isabella finally opened the building she wanted to use to re homing homeless children and teenagers along with having the ToyMan supplying the toys that she asked for, with the success of the re homing project October kicked in pretty fast, it wasn't only Isabella's favorite month it was also the month of her birthday the second week of October to be more exact. People where already wishing Isabella a happy early 17th birthday and she knew her friends had something special planned for her, the one that planned a special type of surprised for her was Ra's.

"Hey Dove you got invite to some ball." Pearl said that to Isabella when she came in her office holding out the invite that was in an envelope and curious Isabella walked away from her desk and took the invite from her friend and opened it and her eyes lite up

"No way someone's throwing a Blood Moon Ball on the night of my birthday, it's gothic vampire themed with masks." Pearl was just as excited as Isabella as she looked at the invite and questioned her

'Who's hosting it?"

"Huh? Just says it's charity hosted? Apparently we can invite our own parties for going."Was what Isabella said that Pearl said to her when she winked at her

"Bet Bruce and his sons would be stoked in going to OUR birthday along with your mom and Cori's aunt."

"Pearl that a great idea, not like anything bad or weird is gonna matter?" Isabella said that she a smile on her face looking back at the invite, ( A lot like Star vs the forces of evil) the blood moon light if used right can bind two souls for eternity Ra's had planned on using it after he had found the ruby that was needed for the ceremony. Thanks to all the changes that where done thanks to Isabella he was able to buy out an old abandoned mansion that suited for his plan

He had his men setting up the inside of the place and checking it, luckily there was a ball room large enough for the main even to take back and placing the ruby where he needed it

He had his men setting up the inside of the place and checking it, luckily there was a ball room large enough for the main even to take back and placing the ruby where he needed it. He had a week to get his plan let up and he also had a feeling Isabella would invite Bruce Wayne along with his sons and his grandson, so had had to take extra processions.

Isabella did what Ra's thought and she invited Bruce and his sons to the event along with her mother and Cori's aunt, of course she invited Lex Luthor and she informed Clark Kent in hoping to help with his his reporter job and she invited Lois as well since she was aware of his feelings for her. The people that where invited couldn't either stop talking or thinking about the event until the up coming day, to Isabella's surprise Vandal Savage appeared to her just a few days before her birthday and gifted her a beautiful gothic red ruby brooch that surprised her after he told her it was worth almost a million dollars. He explained to her that he was told about the event that was being held on her birthday night that he would be too busy to attend to it, she did thank him before he left and told him that she would wear it at the ball since it suited the look she was going to wear.