Chapter 38.

A lot of the guests where surprised by Isabella's words at first but with thinking they realized that she was right. Her gift to them was a chance of freedom, to really live not under the mask of high society or royalty not government. But to just have fun and enjoying life which was what they did for the rest of the night, Isabella didn't know that her uncle King Orin did arrive at her party but was wearing a mask and costume. When he first saw her in person he was very shock of course since she looked just like his mother when she was younger and he stopped himself was tearing up since she was all that was left of his lost sister, he did separate himself from the party and wanted to look around the manor in wanted to know his great niece a little more. He didn't noticed that someone had followed him when he left, that someone was Isabella's mother who was near by and was invited to her daughter's party along with Cori's adopted mother. Even though they had security she couldn't help but follow the guy since the way he walked reminded her of her late husband, in return Isabella's mother was being followed without her noticing and the person that was doing that was Bruce Wayne. Isabella did invite Bruce and his sons if they wanted to attend but they half lied saying Halloween was a type of hell for Gotham with the super villains, Bruce didn't come alone with another contest from his sons Tim was the winner in tagging along with him to California. Tim was shocked in the type of costume Isabella decided to wear, he wasn't complaining in fact he loved it he knew that she had a smoking hot body and hid it in her lolita dresses. Tim was also impressed by Isabella's speech and she did spoke the truth about taking a break from High Society and to just live, just when he was about to approach Isabella someone else bet him. Despite wearing a mask he recognized the women as Talia Al Ghul.

"What the tell is Talia Al Ghul doing here?" He paid attention in seeing that Isabella didn't mind being around Talia in fact Isabella even linked her arm with Talia's while the two where talking with one another and smiling, during that time King Orin came across the music and record room, he wasn't a music groupie but he did like some music that wasn't from his nation.One thing did stand out to him that made him walk up to it and that was a picture frame on the wall with Isabella when she was around seven with her father and mother both holding an autographed guitar at a type of music festival with writing on the bottom of the picture ' One classic rockin family'

"Are you a music fan?" Hearing that voice King Orin turn around to see Isabella's mother entering the room with him and he spoke to her

"Your Isabella's mother?" She raised an eyebrow as she close to him and asked him another question

"I am..so who might you be?" King Orin didn't answer her at first but he took off his mask revealing his face and wore a calm smile to her

"Family in law sort of speak." Isabella's mother was shocked seeing him and she knew who he was

"K-King Orin Moon? What a surprised."

"Please we're family I'd like to be treated as such. It's nice to finally met you and my long lost niece in person." Was what King Orin said to Isabella's mothers, from outside the room Bruce was just as shocked as Isabella's mother hearing King Orin voice. He'd expected to run into either Ra's or Talia but King Orin wasn't planned.

The party lasted until Midnight with the guests on a CBD high from either the drinks or the food and the alcohol was the stuff Isabella had made in wanted to replace alcohol in wanted to stop alcohol abuse in any way shape or form, she was happy that everyone liked it so much that she scheduled a lot of a appointment with most of the guests in wanted to trade or go into business with her for there countries after Halloween was over.  Which Isabella couldn't be more happier the same with her friends while they where cleaning things up after party ended, they didn't know that one of them still stayed and was still currently talking with Isabella's mother about there lives and telling stories about her late husband.