Chapter 30.

"Hi everybody welcome to my first live video for charity, today's charity will be for fundraising for all the animal shelters for better incomes and better medical care. Today I have two special guests are going to help be the start in the fundraising, Billionaire Bruce Wayne and Lex Luthor." Isabella said that while they where outside the backyard with Riku recording the live feed and Sabina on her laptap Ruki moved the camera to Lex and Bruce who where both sitting at a small table, with them tied to the chairs that where sitting in and Isabella stood in in between them while the video was still going on.

"Your probably wonder why there tied to the chairs?Bruce didn't come alone he brought two of his sons with him that was a mistake on his end cause I got them to agree in participating in this. There going to force these two with the hottest chill's on the planet for like the next hour, while I eat ice cream and Korean shaved ice right in front of them while there in chill pain." Bruce actually looked hurt hearing her say that and he looked at her

"That's horrible, why would you do this?"

"I said I wanted a favor no questions asked from the two of you, plus there's some ups for every question you get right. You'll get yogurt when someone makes a donation. I talked with the guy the grows these types of chilies and brought them over with is most famous one the Carolina reaper, from what he told us he created a pepper even more hotter than that and he let me name it." Riku zoomed in on Isabella before she said the name of the pepper

"Devil's Blood is what I named that pepper and you two are going to be the first test subjects for it."

"Devil's Blood,,w-why did you name it that?" Lex Luthor question that to Isabella who squinted at him when she answered him

"Oh you'll find out yourself. The name suits it to my option, if this pepper works I'm going into business with the mad scientist of peppers. Me and friends got some fun ideas in mind." Before speaking she clapped her hands once

"Alright let's the charity event begin. Dick, Damian let's start them off with some Thia peppers." For the past hour people couldn't stop donating mainly for Lex to force eat the chill's Isabella set up a equal bar for the two that was both halves of one hundred thousand, also special bar for people in donating for the two to cool down. And like promised Isabella was sitting near them under her umbrella on a chair eating Korean shaved ice while the two mainly Lex was complaining to Isabella and he complained to the people watching and putting fast donation on him more than Bruce, Sabina told them how much people where loving seeing the two in pain along with telling them how many people where viewing. About 60% of the viewers where paying the small donations for the yogurt for Bruce more which was why he wasn't complaining that much when Isabella was spoon feeling Bruce since he was still tied up, when it came to the Caroline reaper Dick and Damian where asked to wearing two layers of latex gloves in holding the peppers. Dick and Damian where taken a back a few second after Bruce and Lex ate the peppers and what surprised them was seeing Bruce crying due to the heat, the same thing with Lex as he started sweating even more than before. People where more impressed seeing how more head strong Bruce was than Lex with barely complaining as he finished eating the pepper. However it was the Devil's Blood pepper that defeated Bruce, Isabella made sure to wear two layers of gloves and goggles while she was holding the pepper as Riku zoomed in more in the pepper that she was holding it was the same size as the Caroline Reaper. The difference was that the pepper had two different shades of red on it , Isabella even demonstrated just how hot the pepper was using a cube on ice that she put on a plate. The second she squeezed it and the juices started dropping it quickly melted the ice within second completely with just a few drops, Isabella even went as far as demonstrating with using a small piece of cardboard and those drops started eating away the cardboard where the drops touched. That really got people excited  and increased more in donation that made her over $100,000, even Dick and Damian where surprised seeing just how hot that pepper was and could imagine just how hot it was.  When the two ate the peppers all hell broke out and for the first time Damian and Dick had heard Bruce complain before he started screaming and seeing just how strong he was when it broke free from the robe that he was tied up and quickly taking the gallon on milk that was in an ice bath and started chugging it down, the same thing with Lex he did the same thing as Bruce.