Chapter 35.

Jason had gotten Samuel out of the place he was at and took him to the hospital to treat his injuries and of course Samuel's adopted parents who where his aunt and uncle came to the hospital as soon as they where called, Jason made sure not to be in the area when he took Samuel to the hospital and went back to his business. He did look at the Dollar's chat room and seeing that he was rescued by another Dollar leader and put Jason's username on it in thanking for saving him, a lot of the members chatted and thanked Red Nightmare for saving another member. Of course he called Bruce about the type of information he found about one of the Dollar leaders being an FBI agent, However Jason didn't know how much his username got him in trouble. During the time of the rescue Isabella had finished her meeting with her new business partners along with finding the right building that she knew would be perfect for her other location, during her reviewing of the people that she wanted to hiring from Beau's apartment she received a notification from her Dollar's laptop that got her attention. When she looked at the message she was completely shocked not only seeing Samuel's comment post but seeing that the username Red Nightmare had saved him and she knew who Red Nightmare was.

"What the hell is Jason Todd doing here in Texas?" Thinking that she started to get a little worried

"Did he follow me or something?" As much as Isabella wanted too she couldn't go out much without a few body guards around her, Texas was the second biggest state to have anime fans which was another reason what she liked the state and A LOT of people in the cosplay/ lolita and anime community knew Isabella. She didn't want to risk running into crazy fans even though her stalking law was passed, she still didn't want to take a risk. But she wanted to talk with another Dollar leader that was in Dallas, Isabella would rather talk with her leader members in person to get better progress. The Dollar leader she had in mind was a member from a certain community, she notified the person she wanted to met with an disguise herself. It was a little odd type of disguise but she went with a full bunny suit costume, she was fully aware that it was dumb but it was her best disguise. Before going out she made sure she had her phone on her, it took Isabella a while to get to the location she needed to go too on foot. She wasn't aware that she was being followed by Ra's men, they where curious as too where she was going and when she ended up at a type of bar that's when those men before more curious. When Isabella entered the bar it there wasn't a lot of people she noticed the bar tender that saw her and what caught her attention was the expensive jacket that was sitting on a chair near the bar.

"Halloween ain't for another two weeks, get lost." Was what the bar tender said to her and Isabella spoke back to him as she pointed out the jacket, Isabella didn't use her own voice instead she was using a voice changing device to hide her real voice

"I'm here to talk to the man that owns that jacket." The bar tender and some of the men that heard her say that where on edge as the bar tender started to get serious with her

"You've got a lot of nerve?"

"You do as well... DarkMoon." Saying that name the bar tender was shocked hearing that name and the bar tender knew who she was right away

"Founder?" Isabella heard someone entering the room from behind her from another room, he was well dressed man in his late thirties.

"We need to talk." Was what Isabella said to the man as the man picked up and put his jacket back on him and smiled politely to her

"Shall we?" The man let Isabella to the far back end of the bar where they wouldn't be describe  and the two sat down

"You know why I'm here, besides doing an in person check up?" Isabella questioned the man and he was nervous answering her at first but she kept talking