Chapter 15.

Getting away from greedy fame hungry teenagers was a little tough even with Cori and Tim near Isabella during lunch, she did wish those type of students would just leave her alone and let her have her peace with her boyfriend and her only other friend at school that didn't drive her crazy. There were two things Isabella was happy about, seeing the BatCave and her good friend Yuri coming to Gotham and visiting her for both her painting and helping with developing the nail polish and several products for helping in stopping date rape drugs.

After school something odd happened, when Isabella went to pick up her painting she saw that it wasn't in the art room that confused her along with Tim that was with her. Since Cori had to leave for his new part time job at a five star hotel waiting tables at there restaurant, she saw the her painting wasn't where she left it nor was it in the classroom.

"Ms. Gray did you move my painting?" Isabella asked the art teacher that question and she looked just as confused

"Yes, but only to show the other facility in hoping you'd be interested in painting more and then I put it back here?" Having that said Isabella sighed his disappointment

"Well great, but nothing I can't just re due at home I got till Friday." Both Tim and her wondered who took the painting they thought it could have been either a teacher or a student that stole it as they both started to head out of the school, where Tim's ride was waiting for him and they headed to the Wayne manor which took about over ten minutes to arrive at the place.

The second they got inside Isabella headed straight for the library that surprised Tim as he followed her and when he caught up with her Isabella was feeling the walls that where near the old grandfather clock.

"What are..."

"If I've learned anything from all the mystery and horror movies I've watched over the years, looks can be deceiving" As she was talking she pulled on one of the metal parts of the clock which activated the elevator down to the BatCave

"And things that are the most valuable are hidden in playing sight."

"Damn lady, your good." Tim said that to her as he walked up to her and the two had entered the elevator and Tim had pressed a button that took them down as Isabella spoke back to him

"Thank my friends from California, I learned a lot from them. You should see what there work lives are like outside of lolita and Kawaii fashion. One of my lolita friends is a hunter and does taxidermy she's twenty four, she's great at it had a good reputation in some counties in California." Tim was a little shocked hearing that for Isabella and also that someone that likes dressed like an Victorian doll does taxidermy, he wanted to know more about her friends but he stopped himself when the elevator made it to the Batcave and Isabella almost ran out of it and looked around the cave with excitement and amazement.

"Whoa this looks just how I pictured it would look." Isabella said that looking around and her eyes catch some of the weapons and she walked over to them and picked up one of the throwing stars

"So...care to share what made Bruce become Batman? And how he got yawl involved?" Tim saw there was no point in not telling her so he did, by the time he finished Damian had returned from his privet school and was a little surprised seeing Isabella in the Batcave.

"Isabella?" Damian said her name with a surprised tone in voice that made both her and Tim look over at Damian that was coming down the stairs and Isabella spoke out to him

"Damian..hey nice to see ya again."

"And before you ask her figured out how to get in without my help." Tim was the one that said that to Damian who was impressed by those words, then he looked back at Isabella