27 Bondita (silly) attempts to bring Anirudh and Anita close

Start from the beginning

I enquired from Chandrachur relatives who gave information that he loves his family members and relatives dearly. Now tell me sumati bahu, will that person won't love his wife?

Sumati: Haa Thakuma you might have enquired about him alot only. What if Bondita doesn't agree?

Kalindi: That is dependent on you Sumati.

Sumati looked perplexed and Kalindi told that you have to be too strict towards her, keep aside your mother's love and take a promise from her , if she won't listen go for hunger strike , and convince her to agree for marriage with Chandrachur. She will only agree. After marriage everything will settle down

Sumati ! All I am doing is for her better and secured future only. You understood my intention na. For me nothing is more important than her safe and secured future. No one should point fingers towards her and try to take advantage of her in anyway. Try to understand it.

Sumati: Haa Thakuma I understood your intention. Despite of me having my brother still I have faced many problems and Bondita doesn't have brother also . She should have strong sasural for her welfare.

Kalindi nodded as concurring with Sumati and left.

Rimjhim had heard all this and thought to herself: Jhoot kaho toh Jaan Lelo, sasuma always does partiality. Such a loving person Chandrachur should be husband to my Tupur, my daughter should get his love and she wants her favourite granddaughter to be his wife . Wah! Now I will do anything to make Chandrachur as my jamayibabu.

____

Bondita went to school in civil dress and this time the three boys decided to dig her past at any cost and bring her into their grip.

But much to their surprise she only started speaking with them with pleasant smile and asked Suketu help for a problem

The three boys are in cloud nine and told her that they are ready to solve her problem and do any thing for her.

She thanked them and told that she wants to talk privately and no one should learn about it.

Suketu told excitingly : haa Bondita, we have trees beside ground. It is somehow bushy and no one will see. Can we talk there

Recollecting how Banerjee and Dhananjay asked her to come to corner and tried to molest her , Bondita said no, not in any private corner or near any isolated place. She told that she will talk to him in ground in open area.

Suketu is worried and asked what if any one misunderstood them. she asked what is there to misunderstand. I have a doubt and you are going to Clarify it, if you know the answer

Suketu irritatingly furrowed his eyebrows and asked :A doubt?

Bondita: Haa.. doubt! I have doubts on your stories

Suketu gulped nervously and asked : what doubts Bondita

Just then Anita masterni is entering classroom and Bondita said: shhh we will talk about it later on.

After class and revision, she went with three boys secretly to ground

Binod and Niranjan also followed Suketu. She told Suketu that she only wants to speak with him as he is the one who speaks stories

Suketu asked his friends to go and see if anyone are coming or not especially bada Buddha (principal Surendra).

Binod frowned on his friend. But Suketu convinced : what difference will it make yaar? When right time comes we three will proceed na. At present shikari herself is coming to this hunter. Don't spoil this opportunity.