Liu Tuan took a mouthful of the soup, feeling that it tasted so good that he couldn't bear to swallow it.

    He couldn't help but let out a "hmm" and narrowed his eyes in enjoyment.

    Mother Shen was also very happy to see him like this.

    He ran to the stove again and brought out a plate of small tortillas baked in the residual heat, put them on the tea table in front of Liu Tuan, and motioned him to eat them together.

    It is said to be tortillas, but the method of making these tortillas is different from ordinary tortillas.

    Because a little bit of baking powder, milk powder and sugar are added in it, it is more similar to the method of bread, and it is softer and chewier than ordinary pancakes.

    Sweet, crispy tortillas on the outside and soft inside, paired with a fresh and fragrant broth, the taste - Liu Tuan really hasn't enjoyed it for a long, long time.

    Now that he had already started eating, he was no longer polite.

    I buried my head and said nothing, and I ate my belly full in one breath, and I was very satisfied.

    And while he was eating, the family was already busy again.

    As far as his clothes are concerned, he doesn't need to look at them to understand how long he hasn't showered.

    Father Shen didn't say a word, he took out a small stove from the bedroom and put it directly into the bathroom, raised the stove and hung up the shower curtain.

    Because the room is well sealed, no matter how low the outside temperature is, with this stove at most half an hour, the temperature of the bathroom can reach about 20 degrees.

    Although this temperature was considered cold in the past, it can be said to be quite warm now.

    With the hot water provided, it is still no problem to take a shower.

    There is no shortage of hot water at home, and no matter what, there is a stove that burns 24 hours a day.

    What's more, Shen Cong received so much rainwater in the earliest days, and it hasn't been used up until now.

    In addition, even if Cancan went to work in the regiment, she deliberately left several large buckets of water before she left. The two families now have no shortage of water for food or living.

    So, when Liu Tuan ate and drank well, wiped the sweat off his brow, and was about to say a few words of thanks, he was called to the bathroom by Shen's father.

    After giving him a set of family tree clothes, he closed the door and went out.

    So Liu Tuan took a hot bath after a hearty meal.

    When he was clean and refreshed and put on the warm clothes, then shaved his face with a family tree razor, and walked into the room again feeling comfortable, for a moment, Liu Tuan really felt In a trance where I don't know where I am.

    He turned his head to look at Wei Yan, Wei Yan looked at him with a clear smile, behind the smile was full of pride and showing off.

    Needless to say, that means, anyone can see it clearly, this kid is showing off naked -

    how is my family? Is my home comfortable? Isn't my family amazing?

    Seeing that Liu Tuan couldn't hold back, he just burst out laughing.