c 106(1)

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 106 (1)

    The rain has been falling, and there is no sign of stopping at all.

    In the evening, Zhou Ying and his wife knocked on the door.

    As soon as she entered the door, Zhou Ying said apologetically, "Uncle and Auntie, I'm sorry to disturb you so late." The

    Shen family had a good impression of the two, and Cheng Ru immediately let them in, and complained: "Zhou Ying, we We haven't known each other for a day or two, why are

    you always so polite? We used to live door to door, and now we are still door to door. What kind of fate is this? In the future,

    don't always act as if you don't know each other. Come and walk around often. I hear babbling Said, didn't you walk around very frequently before? Why didn't you even go to the door when Auntie came?"

    These complaints and nagging words were full of intimacy, which made Zhou Ying's previous little embarrassment suddenly relieved Quite a lot.

    She quickly replied: "No, auntie, it's not that they don't come to the door, the main reason is that the family is busy, and we don't want to make trouble."

    Shen Cong knew that the two of them didn't come to the door because they knew it in their hearts.

    The people in the room of my own house are too crowded just to sit still, and it is inconvenient for anyone to have outsiders coming in and out.

    But how did Zhou Ying explain this?

    She hurried over and asked, "Zhou Ying, are you here for business?"

    She interrupted, and Cheng Ru realized that she had talked too much, and he didn't even have time to get to the point.

    She quickly pointed to the seat vacated by Shen Xi and said, "Sit down, I'll pour some water for you." "

    No need, Auntie, we're not thirsty, don't worry about your work. Just a few words, and we'll leave after we finish speaking, Xiaoyu I'm at home!" Zhou Ying said quickly.

    At this time, Liu Xiaofeng who had been following behind him finally spoke.

    He said: "Xiao Shen, do we have to find a way to contact Shichen and Cancan? They haven't come back for many days.

    It's been raining non-stop, and the two children are out of the house, so it's not a problem, is it? "

    Although they and Shichen brothers and sisters are only tenants and landlords, after getting along for so long, they naturally have feelings.

    Especially Cancan, before the supernatural power appeared, Zhou Ying and Liu Xiaofeng were always there when Shichen was not at home. Take care, for this child, both of them like their own children.

    Although they know that they work for the government, but seeing the rain is getting heavier and heavier, and there is a tendency to cause disasters, the couple still can't sit still. "