c 96

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 96

    In the next few days, there will still be many bugs coming every day.

    But chickens can eat people, and there are fewer and fewer bugs in the community.

    Sometimes a family is busy all day, and they may not be able to return three or two eggs.

    The members of the Shen family were too embarrassed to go to the yard to grab bugs from everyone, and they targeted the protective net on their own roof.

    At this time, Shen Cong and Tongtong became the biggest cheaters in the family.

    The children get up early every morning now, and there is no need for adults to call.

    After waking up, he didn't even eat food, so he dragged the adults up to the top floor, and must catch bugs before the sky is fully lit.

    The reason they did this is -

    "Wait a minute, the uncles and aunts in the courtyard are getting up, they are yelling too loudly, scaring away the bugs!"

    Shan Shan, that silly girl, followed her brother seriously, repeating Shen Cong nodded in approval, and Shen Cong couldn't help but want to laugh.

    Isn't this the time to be so scared that you lie on the ground and dare not open your eyes?

    The same roof, the same black bugs, the little girl looked at them with exactly the same eyes as looking at eggs!

    Sure enough, delicious food can bring people the greatest courage at any time.

    At this time, catching bugs has become a game for children, and they can even cooperate with each other without the help of adults.

    Because Tongtong is still small and his abilities are weak, the iron net above the top floor is difficult for him to control.

    But children have their own ways.

    The three of them got a few vegetable leaves from the adults and put them in a plastic bucket.

    Afterwards, they moved the plastic bucket to a position close to the railing on the top floor, and rubbed the vegetable leaves to make the juice seep out, making it more flavorful.

    After the two little girls are ready, Tongtong will use his supernatural power to tear apart the iron net near the plastic bucket.

    There were gaps in the originally dense iron net, and the smell of vegetable leaves inside attracted them, and the bugs naturally swarmed in, scrambling to fly in.

    When seeing this scene for the first time, Cheng Ru was still a little anxious.

    I also want to try to stop it, for fear that the children will be too young and will lose control of the situation in the end.

    But before he could speak, he was grabbed by his wife.

    "Never mind, let's see what they do." Shen Jianyi stood aside with a smile on his face.