c 85

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 85

    Shen Cong and the others set off from Fulin's house early in the morning, and it was only after ten o'clock in the morning when they arrived at the community.

    The time taken is much less than before.

    Shen Cong still remembers that when she first returned to Beining with her husband and family tree, she had to walk for two days and one night.

    In the end, they all came to Fulin, because the ruins couldn't be bypassed, and they had to live downstairs for a night.

    Thinking about it now, it seems like it was a long time ago.

    When the three returned home, the whole family was very happy.

    Everyone was still somewhat tense, the children's joy was all on their faces, and they jumped up and down happily in the yard.

    But I haven't seen each other for more than two months, the two children Tongtong and Shanshan have grown up again, and the seven-year-old Tongtong looks like a big kid.

    And Shanshan looks much healthier than before.

    The small body is chubby, and it runs with a bang, like a small cannonball. It no longer feels as weak as the bean sprouts when it first came back from abroad.

    The two children have always been very close to their aunt, and when they saw her, they all rushed towards her.

    While shouting "Little Aunt" loudly, he hugged her tightly.

    One stood on each side of each leg, and they were still competing with each other, until Shen Cong hugged him so hard that he couldn't even walk.

    "Hurry up and let go of your aunt! I don't even look at how fat you are, and I'll knock her down later!" Shen Xi laughed and scolded beside her.

    As she spoke, she grabbed her children by their collars and pulled them aside.

    The two children were not angry at being torn apart. Obviously this had happened many times, and they were already used to it.

    Seeing that Shen Cong couldn't make trouble, the two children were not discouraged, and rushed towards Shichen and Cancan who were following behind her...

    This time, no one stopped them, and soon there was a mess.

    Because it is already a national-level planting base, the formation method must be widely used in the community.

    So Shen Jiabu's formation is no longer a secret.

    Now Father Shen has taken over the old man's previous job, volunteering to lead the residents in the community to practice breathing exercises.

    However, he has a requirement for the person he chooses, that is, he will not work hard.

    He only leads children under the age of ten in the hospital, older and frail elderly people, and those disabled people who are still suffering from illnesses and have not fully recovered to practice together.