c 67

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 67

    Because the family tree came late, and it was midnight until the family ate, drank and talked, so they didn't report to the community.

    Everyone wanted to talk to Lao Cao and the others after getting up in the morning.

    But I didn't expect that before the Shen family had time to say it, Team Leader Chen of the town working team brought the well-drilling team.

    Because no one in the community was notified in advance, the arrival of these people really gave everyone a complete surprise!

    After hearing from Team Leader Chen that the community had been designated as a production base by the higher authorities, and that a well-drilling team was specially sent to dig wells for the community for free, Cao Hongmin and Shi Lei were so shocked that they didn't speak for a long time.

    Both of them were stunned by the sudden "pie" and couldn't react at all.

    His usual shrewdness was no longer there.

    And because the residents who saw Team Leader Chen rushing over to join in the fun, some people woke up first, and soon there were various cheers from the crowd.

    People shouted in surprise, as if they couldn't express their joy.

    Everyone asked loudly, confirmed again and again, and couldn't believe that this could be true for a while.

    Team leader Chen is also very happy.

    After all, when he came to help because of the epidemic, he knew many people in the community, and they got along pretty well in the end.

    Knowing that the community has got such an opportunity, he is also happy.

    After the excitement passed, Lao Cao hurriedly arranged for the well-drilling team to stay, while Shi Lei pulled Team Leader Chen aside and asked him what was going on?

    Team leader Chen himself was also at a loss. He only found out about this news yesterday afternoon.

    The leader said that the city notified him by satellite phone, and that the official documents would arrive in two days, so he was asked to bring the drilling team over first, as for other arrangements, we will wait until we see the documents.

    Seeing that Shi Lei was also in a daze, it didn't look like he had received the news beforehand. Team leader Chen thought for a while and said, "It's probably because your vegetables are grown well. Isn't

    this because the city's working team is still here.

    Our area is so big , There are no less than ten gathering points around the town alone, and they go straight to your community when they come.

    Except that the report materials handed in by our town did say about the situation in your community, it is estimated that it is more of a work group investigation Finally, I think this place is suitable for you."

    Speaking of this, he patted Shi Lei's shoulder emotionally: "Brother, you guys are so lucky! How can it be your turn for any good thing?