c 116

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 116

    It was just asking Shen Cong and Jiashu to go to the hospital to deliver medicine, who would have thought that they would bring back someone else!

    When the members of the Shen family saw Liu Tuan, they were all a little dazed.

    Shen's mother, Cheng Ru, was the first to react, and she asked in surprise, "Liu Tuan, what's wrong with you, why is your face so ugly? Is this something sick?" Ever since Wei Yan was carried back, the old

    man The wife now looks at everyone's face first, for fear that anyone else will be injured or fall ill.

    At first everyone laughed at her for being like a soldier, but unexpectedly, they actually met another one.

    Although Liu Tuan repeatedly stated that he was fine, after hearing the explanations from Shen Cong and Jiashu, it was useless for him to say anything.

    The old lady pushed him onto the sofa and sat down without saying a word. She went into the kitchen and brought a bowl of ham and cabbage soup into his hand.

    Because Wei Yan is still recuperating from his illness, and the stove is burning all day at home, the soup will never stop flowing.

    The old lady was just looking at the time to supplement Wei Yan's nutrition, and brought him a bowl of soup every two hours, and he had meat on his face after eating it for only a few days.

    Didn't Liu Tuanlai just follow and take advantage of it?

    Holding the bowl of soup, Liu Tuan swallowed subconsciously, smelling the rich aroma of meat that he hadn't smelled for a long time, and then looked at Shen's mother in shock, not knowing what to say.

    When is this?

    How precious is a bowl of broth at this time!

    He really didn't dare to accept it.

    "Don't look at it, drink it quickly. My aunt will be annoyed after a while, and you will feel better then.

    This is my aunt's treasure. It has been stored for several years, and ordinary people don't have such a good fortune."

    Seeing With Liu Tuan like this, Wei Yan leaned on the bed and laughed a few times before speaking slowly.

    Shen's mother also said: "Hurry up and eat, you must have a cold stomach when you come back from the outside. Drinking a bowl of soup to warm your stomach is better than warming your stomach with your internal organs." Don't care if you know what you know or not, stay at home

    . An old Chinese doctor, Shen's mother speaks in a different way now.

    Hearing what she said, Liu Tuan couldn't refuse anymore, so he quickly thanked her and took a sip from the bowl.

    The soup was stewed with the leg bone of ham, but there wasn't much meat in it. But because the stewing time is long enough, it is definitely tasty enough.

    Although there is no meat in the soup, it contains the tenderest cabbage heart just picked, and fresh corn cut into small pieces.

    These two things are good at enhancing freshness. When paired with the rich aroma of the ham, it is really salty, delicious and sweet, and it takes up all of it at once.