c 18

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 18

That night, the family talked until midnight, and when they finally lay down, the sky was a bit dim.

Shen Cong originally wanted to sleep in, but who would have imagined that there would be a lot of people coming to the house early in the morning, making such a fuss that it was like having a tea party.

The windows and doors were all shut tightly, but the chatter and laughter that came up could not be stopped.

It made her depressed enough.

Shen Cong suddenly sat up from the bed, changed clothes indiscriminately, and left the room.

Going out just scared away all her drowsiness.

Looking down from the corridor on the second floor, Shen Cong realized that what he had thought just now was wrong. Her house was not having a tea party, but - it was a morning session!

A lot of small benches were placed in the front yard, and a large circle of people sat around. This was not enough, but there were still many people standing.

Beside these adults, there are a dozen or so children chasing and fighting with each other... At

a glance, there must be dozens of children!

Where are these people from?

Shen Cong's mind was buzzing -

maybe not all the people from the whole community came to gather at their house?

Gu Kai made an appointment with his father-in-law today to buy a three-wheel battery, so he didn't have to go out too early, so he had a rare late sleep.

He woke up later than Shen Cong, and he was also taken aback when he went out.

"Where did you come from?" He asked in a muffled voice, still in a nasal voice.

"How do I know?"

Shen Cong poked him: "Stop standing there, go down and have a look. Hurry up and drive away if you can, don't wake up my sister and them again."

Gu Kai nodded, and the couple went down together upstairs.

But before he got downstairs, Shen Cong heard a bitter voice: "Oh, sister-in-law, I have already said that you are the most blessed person in our village.

Although there is no son, how well these two daughters are raised! It doesn't count if the boss married abroad. I heard that the son-in-law is still a big boss? After this marriage, she became a rich woman, and she just counted money at home every day.

Tsk tsk, the second child is also good! Not to mention the son-in-law's ostentatious looks, the key is that the family has a solid foundation!

Sister-in-law, I heard that your in-laws bought the wasteland behind to grow ginseng?

Oops, I've lived for decades and haven't seen what that ginseng looks like! You also take us to learn more! "

Shen Cong was so angry that she choked. He rolled his eyes and was about to confront her, but was grabbed by Gu Kai.