c 34

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 34

In this way, the Gu family tree lived in the Shen family.

On the first day, because he suffered too much outside and dragged his injured leg so far, he fell asleep on Mr. Gu's bed.

I fell asleep in the dark, couldn't wake up, and didn't even eat dinner.

It made the whole family feel uncomfortable.

Because there is no spare bed at home, Shen Cong and Gu Kai originally discussed to get him a mattress to make do with it, and then find a chance to match him with a bed later.

Seeing his pitiful appearance, Shen Xi offered to give up the single bed that Tong Tong was currently living in, and let him use it first, and the three of them would sleep on the same bed for a few days.

Cheng Ru was also very distressed when she saw it, and the way she felt distressed was to put in all her effort to make delicious food for the younger generation.

But even if the Shen family felt bad for the family tree, they still had some degree of control.

For example, when he came to cook the meal, Cheng Ru cooked noodles and fried eggs for him in a small pot, and specially made beef stew.

All that was available were vacuum-packed canned, dehydrated vegetables.

None of the fresh vegetables, fruits and meat in the space were taken outside.

Before they have established complete trust, it is impossible for them to expose their bottoms without any scruples.

Regarding the good food of the Shen family, the Gu family tree also accepted it well.

After all, before the earthquake came, his uncle and his sister-in-law called several times, wanting to let their family move here together to avoid the earthquake.

Later, after confirming that they didn't want to come, his sister-in-law, who didn't like to meddle in other people's affairs, told them over and over again on the phone, asking them to stock up on food, water, and prepare canned and vacuum-packed food.

Later, his brother simply sent him an electronic version, which listed the materials that need to be hoarded before the earthquake, and asked him to buy everything according to the list.

I also want him to send a photo after buying it, saying that he needs to check it.

Gu Jiashu's father died early, and he and his mother have been taken care of by his uncle's family for so many years.

He has long been used to listening to his uncle and his cousin on big and small matters.

So he has a lot of stockpiles in his own house. If the house didn't fall directly into the cracks, he and his mother's life at this stage would not be too bad.

Therefore, Gu Jiashu was not surprised that the Shen family stocked a lot of things and ate well.

He just regrets that he was disobedient.