c 33

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 33

When the agreed date came, people had already returned to the house early, and no one dared to wander outside.

Everyone is nervous and curious about the upcoming large-scale killing.

Just after eight o'clock, there was a familiar roar outside, but this time it was louder than before. There were more than three helicopters that could be heard.

Soon, the high-pitched horn sounded again in the sky, asking those who were still outside to return to the house immediately. Ask people to close the doors and windows, not to ventilate at will, and not to go out.

It didn't take long for the sound of the horn to stop, followed by the overwhelming disinfection-medicine powder falling from the sky.

Those white powders, like snow faces, covered the sky almost instantly, and the whole world seemed to be enveloped by them.

Not even sunlight can penetrate, and everything becomes hazy.

At this time, there was no one outside, and it was quiet everywhere, only the roar of the helicopter and the rustling sound of the powder falling to the ground.

This scene is quite touching.

People stayed in the house, they couldn't see the scene outside, and they couldn't feel the shock.

But the smell of those powders penetrated everywhere, and penetrated into the gaps that everyone thought were tightly blocked.

Even though the smell has been filtered through so many layers, it is still very pungent.

After smelling it, the eyes, nose and throat, which have mucous membranes, will be very uncomfortable.

This feeling makes people panic, and everyone is trying their best to block all the gaps in the house as tightly as possible.

The situation of the Shen family is better, because before the killing started, the whole family moved to the basement built before.

Across the thick ground and the colored striped cloth wrapped outside the house, there is no smell at all.

When Gu Zhengchu proposed to dig the basement, the purpose was very simple, because the space area of ​​Shen Cong was too small at that time, so he dug it out for storage.

But before the formal excavation, her space was upgraded.

It just so happened that the construction team of Lao Zheng they found had experience in building underground wine cellars, and building an underground residence could be easily completed.

Therefore, they simply waved their hands and upgraded the originally planned simple cellar to an underground three-bedroom one-living room.

The layout and footprint are exactly the same as the steel-frame house above, including the kitchen and bathroom.

Water, electricity, solar energy, air conditioning, fresh air system, sewer renovation and even kitchen waste processors are all installed in place, so there is no problem at all to live here directly.