Don't underestimate these medicinal materials, they don't look like much, but they are the old man's hard work for several years.

    He was about to hand over most of them now.

    "I'm not in good health now. In fact, I should go there in person. It's more reassuring to talk about the usage of these things."

    The old man hammered his leg and said with a soft sigh.

    The old man is seventy-three this year. Even with the blessing of the formation, but age is placed here, all aspects of physical fitness must be going downhill.

    I couldn't make up for the physical loss I suffered during the previous trip abroad.

    Although there is no problem walking now, he has not even been out of the entrance of the building in half a year.

    Even if he had followed him down to deliver things to neighbors twice before, he had automatically and consciously gone home before reaching the bottom floor.

    No one stopped him from going downstairs, but the old man never took this step.

    What else do you not understand?

    As far as his temperament that loves to make trouble and worry about everything, since doing so can only show that his body is really unable to bear it.

    "Okay, uncle, don't worry if you leave this work to me and my sister-in-law. We promise to complete the task and hand over these things to Liu Tuan safely."

    Jiashu patted his chest and made a promise to the old man.

    Shen Cong didn't dare to say that.

    "Dad, let's go to the regiment first, but who knows where Liu Tuan is now? Xiaoliang also said yesterday that he hasn't seen Liu Tuan for a long time. I don't know which unit he is with now. If the

    regiment No, I'll send the things to the hospital?"

    Having said that, Shen Cong shook his head first.

    "The health center can't do it. Their place is too small, and handing it over to them might not be of much use."

    "Send it to the city hospital!" Wei Yan interrupted outside.

    He is now lying on the bed with his back leaning on the pillow, and Cheng Ru has placed a small tea table for him beside him, with everything to eat and drink on it.

    It belongs to -

    I serve you with delicious food and drink, and you are obedient to me!

    Do anything but not get out of bed.

    Listening to the conversation between the old man and the three of them in the room, Wei Yan was very anxious, but he couldn't make it through.

    At this moment, half of my body was sticking out from the bed, and I was about to fall to the ground.

    He stopped outside and said, "Second Sister, you don't need to go to the regiment. Liu Tuan may not be there. Even if he is sent by you, he will still have to be sent to the hospital. He doesn't know how to do it, so you still have to leave it to him.

    " One more procedure."

    The old man actually doesn't pay much attention to Wei Yan these days.

    Before he spent so much energy to help him adjust his body, he really broke his heart for this child.

    As a result, he didn't see it at a glance, and he almost ruined himself again.