Now that Uncle Gu's health has just improved a bit, and his brother-in-law's arm has just scabbed, it's time for someone to take care of him, no matter how much he thinks about it, he won't leave these people behind and go home.

    So Shen Xi didn't answer his father's words, and turned around to play building blocks with his two children.

    Father Shen talked for a long time, from his daughter not going to work well to the abnormal weather, it's almost the twelfth lunar month and it's still so hot.

    Besides, I don't know if Sun Qing remembered to open the window, so as not to suffocate the vegetables in the room.

    At the beginning, the daughter and son-in-law answered a few words, but no one in the whole family paid any attention to him.

    He stared angrily, but there was nothing he could do.

    Turning his gaze over the entire family, the old man stood up angrily, and walked straight to the stairs.

    "Dad, go up after eating the watermelon. It's hot on the roof right now." Gu Kai put down the formation diagram he was studying, and shouted behind him.

    "If you don't eat, you'll be full!" The old man shook his hand and went upstairs directly.

    But before he took two steps, someone outside the window suddenly shouted: "It's raining! It's raining again!"

    The voice split because of panic, and the heart of the listener trembled.

    It was as if the cry was exploding in my ears.

    Father Shen paused, stopped going upstairs, turned around and walked quickly back to the living room.

    At this time, the whole family heard the shout, and they all stopped what they were doing, and ran to the balcony together.

    Fulin's house originally had floor-to-ceiling windows, but Shen Cong added a layer of explosion-proof tempered glass in the back.

    But even through two panes of glass, you can clearly see the raindrops falling in big drops outside.

    It was past twelve o'clock at noon, and it was the time when many migrant workers went home for dinner, and people came and went on the road in the community downstairs.

    It may be that the acid rain left too much psychological shadow on everyone. Seeing the rain, everyone screamed, ran, and avoided everywhere.

    When the Shen family rushed to the window, they were able to see the chaos below.

    Some people covered their heads and screamed in horror, some people quickly took off their clothes to wrap the children and women around them, and of course more people were desperately rushing under the shelter...Everyone's movements and postures were written with deep meaning

    . deep fear.

    The people of the Shen family subconsciously stood back even though they were separated by two layers of tightly closed glass, and Shen Xi directly hugged the two children tightly.

    "Our car is still downstairs!" Gu Kai said suddenly.

    When his voice fell, Shen Jianyi yelled loudly: "No one can go downstairs!"

    No one refuted the old man's order, and all the people in the room pursed their lips and stood there, staring out the window for a moment.

    The rain is getting heavier.